Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

why did you erase that bro
laugh.gif
Thought it was a little to much to read... it's funny tho  i got moms setting up sneaker trades at her work  
laugh.gif

i literally LOL'ed when i read it ...im trying to imagine my mom describing any damn shoe
laugh.gif

you gettin the Grapes? my son will staight trade you for the shaq's same sz
I laughed too when she called me this is exactly what she said.. " a dude said that he will trade you the grapes for them shaqs"  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
A few of those shirts are cool. NT is the LAST place to get fashion advice. I've personally seen a majority of the guys on here can't dress to save their lives.There's plenty pics to prove it lol.

Also, I'm not sure its been mentioned but this release will be close to Bred XI numbers. They're going to be everywhere!

Also, I'm not sure its been mentioned but this release will be close to Bred XI numbers. They're going to be everywhere!
hope so. Seems like alot of hype for these already. I'm hoping to get a pair off FNL so I can use my $20 rewards card

Cut out the ginger's head and put Jason Collins head in place of it and you'll redeem yourself

Not surprised to see so many heads from the fire red thread flip 180 on the same exact shoe with different paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom