Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I was able to cop an early pair and was thinking of getting another one, then I found out how many pairs my local stores had....... Some of them got more than the Bred 11's, I dont think I want them now because everyone in the city will have them, call me whatever but I like to rock limited kicks....

Ok, I was able to cop an early pair and was thinking of getting another one, then I found out how many pairs my local stores had....... Some of them got more than the Bred 11's, I dont think I want them now because everyone in the city will have them, call me whatever but I like to rock limited kicks....

LOL!!!!! It was all good 5 days ago........

Same plan i used for Galaxy Foams.... Take the Suburban, put my sons toddler mattress in the back with pillows and blankets, park at the mall b4 11pm, when the cops come and kick everyone in line off the property, (every 5 mins they make rounds) and tell them to wait across the street until 7am when they flash the cop car lights and then when 500 people make a mad dash across a 2.5 block parking lot, falling and ****, i casually hop out and be 1st in line.... The old must be the custodians car parked in the parking lot trick... Lol!

I'm feeling the purple Jamaica rugby... I aint the swag champ I'm the Lo champ/come and light it up with the smoke champ..ghost

just seen these.....not bad......

whatever

Has anybody peeped the FL locator for these? I literally "lol'd"...I think I'll cop and keep em on ice until everyone chills on them.

idk why but i like those. Im not a fan of black suede either but i think the black and purple look is sick. Either that or im just pissed from the cracking on my aqua 8s and wanna wear my custom diamondbacks hat 
laugh.gif

so the footaction in baltimore claims they are doing tickets from 12-6 tomorrow, mall opens at 10. i wonder how thats gonna work. i wonder if people gonna be waiting before the mall opens, is a line gonna form outside the store in the mall......that seems like an odd time. im trying to read it so i can be prepared.

what you guys think i should do? wait before the mall opens? go at 10 and wait until 12? or just go at 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom