Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishline phone orders might be a good option if needed I remember when Eastbay did it I never struck it...

But I prolly try a local spot.

Wow. bringing back the good ole days. Cant even remember the last time I ordered J's on the phone. Figured there was plenty of these when my FL said they were doing guaranteed tickets tomorrow morning.

I think most places only stopped accepting phone orders since the WC IV's. Those were the last shoes I got through the phone. Phone orders are really a hit or miss though. Some people get through on the phone easily, some people don't, and some people can't even reach a sales rep at all. For me personally, more often than not, I cannot get through to a representative. I remember with FTL inc. phone lines, if you are lucky enough to get through (after redialing a 100 times :x), it will give you an approximate wait time, and it would be something ridiculous like 10 hours, lol :lol:.

Just got off the line with my connect and they already have a relaunch/restock set for the same day as the black grapes......... Yeah, its a lot of these out there....

I think if the numbers that are rumored are true this will be the release we look back on to remember the beginning of the burble burst

How would that be the beginning of the bubble bursting?

That would mean they are making more money than ever if they're producing more and selling out or the majority of them.

You think people want Jordan's because they have to camp out? If anything camping out and resell prices deter people.

Hopefully resellers know there's an abundance of these and make them think twice about purchasing the whole inventory. That way there's more for us who want them.

if anything reselling bubble will burst and when that happens the whole hype will die down after.

i mean we dont even know tho, just because this release will be easy doesnt mean every single one after this will.

its Jordan guys...

lol these will be on every hypebeast feets out there with a matching snapback
sick.gif

Can't believe that there are people who are actually dissapointed that this release is widespread :lol: :rolleyes

They are doing the right thing and hopefully this means that more releases in the future will have this widespread availability. If you're concerned that everyone will have the pair of shoes you are, then Jordans aren't for you. Go get your dough up and by some LV, or gucci kicks or something. Surely most people won't have those on :rolleyes

You buy shoes because you like them, not because you think you'll be the only one wearing him. That's not how the game is supposed to go. That's part of why the game is the way it is. Just buy what you like, and hopefully JB will start to make enough so that everyone can do this.

Reserved mine today. Picking em' up on Saturday.

Can't believe that there are people who are actually dissapointed that this release is widespread :lol: :rolleyes

They are doing the right thing and hopefully this means that more releases in the future will have this widespread availability. If you're concerned that everyone will have the pair of shoes you are, then Jordans aren't for you. Go get your dough up and by some LV, or gucci kicks or something. Surely most people won't have those on :rolleyes

You buy shoes because you like them, not because you think you'll be the only one wearing him. That's not how the game is supposed to go. That's part of why the game is the way it is. Just buy what you like, and hopefully JB will start to make enough so that everyone can do this.

This.

I'm picking up a couple of tickets from Foot locker tomorrow, hopefully I will be good.

It's a difference between widespread and over doing it, I can't speak for everyone but I like the thrill of possibly not being able to cop, or breaking necks in the streets, or putting them up for a few years and bringing them out to shock a few people cause they can't cop or find them anymore.. When they do stuff like this and the bred 11's, it kind of makes them feel like all white forces, nothing special...

It's a difference between widespread and over doing it, I can't speak for everyone but I like the thrill of possibly not being able to cop, or breaking necks in the streets, or putting them up for a few years and bringing them out to shock a few people cause they can't cop or find them anymore.. When they do stuff like this and the bred 11's, it kind of makes them feel like all white forces, nothing special...

A lot of people get shoes because they like them. Not because it makes them feel special.

QFT. Well said brotha. :smokin

A lot of people get shoes because they like them. Not because it makes them feel special.

Yeah, and in that case get what you like.... No problem with that at all... But on the flip side its a lot of people who also buy to collect for whatever reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom