Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my finishline and said check finishlines twitter tomorrow? Does that make sense?

.......WOW!!......Phone Orders.......this should provide alot of entertainment.....

I really want everyone to cop these so ppl stop complaining about quantities. Phone orders by finishline? These dudes got pairs for days and im sure people will still have complaints. What if JB made all colors of the jordan 11s available at all times like white on white forces. How often would you cop or would you stop rocking them cuz some white middle aged dad who knows nothing about shoes has them?

i dont think that FTL map means anything tho

just me

could be very inaccurate as well

Too easy. No fun. Lol.
lol i know what u mean, to an extent. I think it's a great feeling to secure a pair that's difficult to obtain because it feels like you've "won" something, a reward for a challenge. 

But ultimately I am always just as pleased or displeased with the final product no matter how i got it (hope that makes sense).

happy these are an easy cop tho

Got my ticket Sunday, copping for sure, but gonna keep these one ice until after people finish wearing em out. 

every release I've seen since I got into shoes said no phone orders, is a phone order easier to do than online checkout? I just wanna know the phone order process so I am prepared, they won't start accepting calls until 8?

Finishline will be taking phone orders soooo plenty of pairs to go around...
Wow. bringing back the good ole days. Cant even remember the last time I ordered J's on the phone. Figured there was plenty of these when my FL said they were doing guaranteed tickets tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom