Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, collecting dust. I dont even think I put them back in the box. Just dont care for them much. Sorry, not everyone will feel the same as you with every shoe. I'd sell them on ebay if I wasnt so lame when it came to putting pictures up.

Watched a dude play flag football in wolf grey 5's last Friday, lol. who gives a **** what people do with their shoes...

I'm not into shoes like I was in high school and undergrad. I mentioned those places where I hang out, shop and dine at.

Yeah, Panorama only got one FSR. Used to go there in high school to buy them with ease
laugh.gif
if I can't get them for retail then I'll skip. It's not a big deal.
My mistake, I misunderstood your spots for your personal.

I forgot to mention, Panorama is ghetto though. Its one of the most ghetto areas in the Valley. No offense to all my Latinos and Hispanics out there, but that mall is a straight Little Mexico in the Valley. But most of my peeps from that ethnic background would agree though. I do think the Hispanics and Latinos are cool in that mall. That mall is so run down, it just goes from end to end. You just walk a short distance, and you've basically conquered the mall.

I'm not into shoes like I was in high school and undergrad. I mentioned those places where I hang out, shop and dine at.

Yeah, Panorama only got one FSR. Used to go there in high school to buy them with ease :lol: if I can't get them for retail then I'll skip. It's not a big deal.

Panorama mall? Man that was the spot before Concords. I was able to cop metallic Vs and TB 3s by showing up like an hour before they opened.

Got mine reserved from the Footaction in the Fox Hills Mall :smokin

:rofl: :rofl: at the reputation that the beverly center and the fox has in here though :lol:

Panorama mall? Man that was the spot before Concords. I was able to cop metallic Vs and TB 3s by showing up like an hour before they opened.
yah. That whole mall and Area is hood. Hoh topanga got 110 pairs and sold out in 20 min. Northridge only got 30. Whatever. I'll cop online. I just like the excitement of going to the mall on rd with my winning ticket

It is at times. You have kids and grown men whose lives revolve around impressing other men. If you dont have a LV belt, Bellanciagas *sp, a clothing line (yes, everyone is L.A. has a clothing line then you're "broke". And when you see some of the people you know in this stereotype most if not all live at home. I'm not talking about 17-21 year olds but 21-up who drive and dress like they're doing it but stay at home.

Add that to climate of shoes in L.A. and therein lies the problem. We dont have to camp for every release but because it's L.A. and these lames working at the stores and the lames buying...everything is a campout.

I'm 32, I haven't bought a pair of Jordans in-store since I was like 26. I'm not built to camp out days for a shoe. If my mom and pop dont call then it's online.

I dont have time to talk sneakers to strangers for hours because that's what NT is for.

I'm 21 and from LA and haven't had to campout for kicks ever :lol: including these grapes. My last four pick ups have been from the fox with easeeee

Waited about an hour and only about 20 people were ahead of me and i got my guaranteed 10.5. The game in arizona is so mild
nthat.gif

Last edited:
yah. That whole mall and Area is hood. Hoh topanga got 110 pairs and sold out in 20 min. Northridge only got 30. Whatever. I'll cop online. I just like the excitement of going to the mall on rd with my winning ticket

Wait sold out? So it's not worth going for tickets?

I was surprised that the Champs at my local mall actually did guaranteed tickets. They never do It's always FCFS or Raffle (XI). Glad I was able to pickup a ticket for my 10.5 during my lunch break. :smokin

Last edited:
I'm 21 and from LA and haven't had to campout for kicks ever
laugh.gif
including these grapes. My last four pick ups have been from the fox with easeeee
Raffles, Guaranteed Tickets..its all the same to me. "Easeeeee" is waking up, having breakfast, heading out, pitstop at the mall, and cop.

These are as hyped as any shoe so far this year. They just made numbers to satisfy the need for them. Now people mad because they get a thrill out of not knowing if they can cop? This aint a game, its a hobby. People act this **** is a video game. Buy them if you really want them if you want a thrill go to the got damn Kobe section.

pretty much. BC is where all the hood rich dudes go who still live with their parents. Its a "be seen" mall much like Fox Hills but FH got better looking ratchets whereas Beverly Center only has bougie ratchets and girls thinking that shopping there will help their ratchet reputation but it doesn't.
Ahhh, very insightful post. I just learned a lot about LA lol. So next time I go, I know where to find "better looking ratchets". What the mall all the rappers/celebrities shop at then?

Last edited:
Now you're just trying to change up your words and save yourself. To answer you're question, YOU were trying to make a joke. Hence, your laughing faces. It's okay that only you laughed, you tried. And you still don't understand what I'm saying. I didn't say I wait a few months to rock. I simply said I don't like looking like everyone else. Sometimes I wear a shoe as soon as I cop, some stay DS for a while. I wear what I want when I want.

And you just said something completely different than what you said earlier. First you say people already wore them so I will look like how they did before. Now they're going to wear them later. Both of those statements really don't have anything to do with what I said anyway.You are the one who doesn't understand. Since you can't seem to decide what your point it, just stop please. I'm sure no one wants to keep seeing these posts...back to the grapes
Who's trying to change what I said? This should help since you're a bit slow
I hate to burst your bubble but once you buy the shoe(s) and finally wear them, you "will" look like everybody else who also bought them and wore them-
meaning that thousands are planning to buy and rock them "just like you". Also meaning, if you don't want to look like someone else, don't buy something that is mass produced (i.e., Grapes) if you're trying to avoid looking like someone else

You're just doing it on a different day - referring about you waiting a while and then finally wearing them (like most will be doing as well, waiting a while) whether it's present day or in the future-not the past!
:lol: :rofl: (laughing faces were laughing at you and your logic, not towards a joke) although I am laughing at you even more so now

To each their own though :wink:

Last edited:
LOL sorry but you're NOT unique if you rock Jordan's be it right after new ones drop or months later. They've been retroed so they've been around. They've lost their exclusivity years ago.

I camped for exactly 4.5 hours and walked out w/ 4 guaranteed tickets. I definitely feel like I won. I went assuming I'd only walk with one, maybe two, at the most.
you had to camp out for tickets? I brought me and 3 friends, went to 2 malls and have 20 tickets. No camping

To everyone talking about not wanting to wear the shoes they just paid almost $200 for b/c they don't want to be like everyone else is straight idiotic.  First off, if you want to be different, I'd recommend to stop buying Jordan's all together unless they some super exclusive release.  Maybe boss up and start rocking balenciaga's, LV's, Bally's, hell even NB's, Asics, air maxes, whatever floats your boat.  But second off, I go out, in a fairly large city (around 500k city, 1M county population) all the time to clubs, stores, etc.  I honestly veryyyy rarely see anybody rocking Jordans, whether it be new or old stuff.  In fact the only time I see a concentrated amount of people "showing" off their shoes is when I go to the mall (which is very rarely).  Therefore this almost leads me to believe ya'll be mall boppin too much.  Real talk, not many people even wear there kicks.  Only a few times have I ever been somewhere where somebody had on the same pair of shoes as me.  Most of the time nothing is ever said, sometimes it'll just be a simple "nice kicks man" and we keep it moving.  Ya'll overthinking this one too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom