Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't tell anyone. there's enough people trying to cop online as it is. KEEP AS MANY PPL CAMPING OUTSIDE AS POSSIBLE.
I know right, but hopefully people don't read since its fundamental. They're so motivated to get theirs, they'll engage in bum life to get them.

Yo guys dont give up on FNL just yet. I just got through after about an hour. Only 7 and 15 were grayed out

wtf i just got past the splash page...added them to my cart and then boom back to the splash page.....it happened twice actually

Wow! So glad I camped out these grapes are fire in person rather than judging by pics. Goodluck everyone!

i have gotten theough with FNL and it won't let me check out. I have heard of other people's account being flagged but never had a problem. I have tried 3 different payments methods. I have money on all so thas not the problem. This **** pisses me off.
The problem with Finishline is that these idiots and the 3rd party payment system can't handle the load so you get an error telling you to try again, well after you try several times then you get flagged. Just a few months ago Finishline was the best online(imo), now it's the worst.

Finishline played me! Got through splash page went to enter my size, system said error adding to cart, back to splash page!

So I finally got through on FNL, but I used a different shipping and billing (sent to my sister to save on NYC taxes):  Will my order be canceled?  I already received the confirmation email.   

got my friend his size on fnl,
only had to refresh the last page twice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom