Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMMIT THIS THREADS NEEDS THE FUNNY *** YOUNG KID AT THE BRITHDAY PARTY GIF!!! SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, after 40 mins of leaving FNL's splash page up, was able to cop a 2nd pair using my WCRs, which basically covered shipping and tax. On the fire reds noticed the "quality" from my FNL pair was better than the quality of my NDC pair, so we'll see what's up when these two come in.

Also - looks like all the pages are just coming up w/ no splash so keep trying.

Damn copped off Eastbay and DSG and im still chillen in the SPA at FNL. 
roll.gif

i just got a pair from ndc had waiting screen open for 50min and got through hahhaaa what hell i thought they sold out

This is my first online odyssey for release date sneaks on a high level like this. I signed into my Champs account before they went on sale, before the countdown counter expired so I'll be in like most members advised.

I kept clicking on my size once the timer ran out, I kept clicking to add, but it wasn't a sure thing, when I was finally able to add, I got popup screens stating that I had to wait to checkout after I clicked on checkout icon. They said it was based on many people ordering, but it would get to my turn.

It was still an ordeal to checkout, when I inputted my necessary info including my gift card info,the processing was stalled, I had to keep clicking the sorry, at maximum capacity little icon to back out of the checkout screen.

I had to do it over a few times once I got through, but finally got through to process order icon.

I'm shocked it too close to 20 minutes for me, I expected half an hour to over and hour based on other peeps' experience assessments of Foot Locker Inc. sites.

But you definitely have to be logged on and prepared to add out the gate, meaning once they become available after the timer runs out.

I hope everyone gets theirs at Foot Locker Inc. based sites. If I get these, it was definitely not worth driving around town to get stupid raffle tickets. It saved me gas, it only cost me a few hours of sleep. Computers are definitely better than driving since its already in your residency. Also, you get to avoid ghetto or ignorant people in malls along with the madness and ignorance that comes with it.

Please dont tell anyone. theres enough people trying to cop online as it is. KEEP AS MANY PPL CAMPING OUTSIDE AS POSSIBLE.

I passed on these for myself as I never was a fan of this colorway but I was able to cop for my niece for her  bday present on Eastbay.  First time getting through on that site.

FNL still got mad pairs, but everyone was right, just wait on the spa page dont refresh, once u get thru spa page its easy as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom