Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even want my pair anymore after these pics lol
I won't go that far, but i feel you 
laugh.gif

I might have posted maybe 3-4 times in the thread. Got my pair and a pair for my girl and sister. Best I stay out of this thread. lol. Not really missing anything at all unless I'm looking for a few laughs

oh god...................................................................................................................................................... really?????????????????????????????????????????? i'm about set on taking a trip to finishline as soon as they hit my doorstep..
indifferent.gif

not me waiting on a restock I guess just trying to avoid paying 270 for these.
$270? 

Resellers in the Bay Area are not moving these quick....

Pairs sitting on Craigslist for $250-$270...

The only pairs that are actually selling are the listings at $220-$230....

Last edited:
First off that's a lot of purple and teal ! That's first, second I am confused how ppl feel that this look is on point ??? Third off, I see a whole lot of purple, yet no actual J's ! Ppl are just straight crazy and on there own thing I guess ! LMFAO !
I think it's more the colors I see so many people saying how tired they are of having too many red white and black shoes, now these come along and they think they are killing it with the "unique" colors and "fresh" fits .... lol lookin like everyone else in the end
mean.gif

$270? 

Resellers in the Bay Area are not moving these quick....

Pairs sitting on Craigslist for $250-$270...

The only pairs that are actually selling are the listings at $220-$230....
220-230 is cool imma just hold out a Lil while longer n see if I can find em for that price

I dunno about you guys but I purposely missed this release... I know they will restock everything has restocked this year (barring a few exceptions) and I've gotten what I've wanted later if I missed out. I don't wear my shoes right away anyway so it is not a big deal......

Placed an order on DSG Saturday morning, never received and email from them or Paypal regarding my purchase. Contacted them and was told to wait 48 hrs for the order to process. Called back just now...no history or pending orders. Had a feeling this was gonna happen.

Thankfully I was able to lock up a pair b4 RD, sz 12, but I tried to get my true size (11.5) online. I'm happy with my one pair nonetheless and it's on to the 1's later this month

I'm sure these are gonna be restocked sometime down the road just like everything else this year. Except for those dang Royal 1's SMH. Patience to those still on the look

pair is slowly moving from the unds/rotation closet to the front of the stock closet , to the very back of the stock closet :lol:

Man these are behind my bred 11's. idk with the grape hype i may be able to rotate the 11's but since yellowing is not a factor i will save them for my vacation in jun or the one in august

All the idiots and clown posing and flexing on internet photos with these sneaks need to put bags on their heads for sheer idiocy. I would rather see old man Ric Flair wearing a pair of these since he reps North Carolina than all these ******s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom