Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Smokin ans waiting on mine!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
roll.gif

in my area the 2006 grape 5 retro was up there with the 6/11 dmp in terms of difficulty that year
the grape 5 was the most difficult of any 1 pair bought in store i ever experienced
i had to go to the next state over (about a 3 hour drive) to secure my size

i specifically remember 2 niketalk stories in the thread for the 2006 grapes, from september i believe,
a few weeks after the military blue 4s...

-some kid that copped the grapes at a mom & pop in nyc got his head bashed in with a lead pipe & sneakers stolen

-some kid here on nt was bragging in the thread about how he was waiting in line outside at a shady spot...
accompanied by his moms! & how she was fighting off thugs & keeping order (comments made me laugh,
if you're still on nt whoever you are - come forth)

perhaps inadvertently adding to the madness, but i wanted to share those stories

going to cop ONE PAIR. not going to COP 2 like some crackaddict.. js SNEAKER ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WORN... 
mean.gif
No doubt fam. I'd never buy 2 or 3 pairs of the same shoe. It's really not that serious.
I don't know why it amazes me to this day the way that people feel about others copping multiples.  If someone decides to cop 2 pairs or even 20 pairs who gives a damn?  Their bread, more power to them.
in my area the 2006 grape 5 retro was up there with the 6/11 dmp in terms of difficulty that year
the grape 5 was the most difficult of any 1 pair bought in store i ever experienced
i had to go to the next state over (about a 3 hour drive) to secure my size

i specifically remember 2 niketalk stories in the thread for the 2006 grapes, from september i believe,
a few weeks after the military blue 4s...

-some kid that copped the grapes at a mom & pop in nyc got his head bashed in with a lead pipe & sneakers stolen

-some kid here on nt was bragging in the thread about how he was waiting in line outside at a shady spot...
accompanied by his moms! & how she was fighting off thugs & keeping order (comments made me laugh,
if you're still on nt whoever you are - come forth)

perhaps inadvertently adding to the madness, but i wanted to share those stories
Was probably one of the few pairs that was impossible for me to secure during those times.

I don't know why it amazes me to this day the way that people feel about others copping multiples.  If someone decides to cop 2 pairs or even 20 pairs who gives a damn?  Their bread, more power to them.
I spoke for me and me only. I don't give a fug about resellers or people who buy multiple pairs of the same damn shoe. More power to them but I'm not. It amazes me to this day why people get so mad at resellers. More power to everyone with respect to how they choose to spend their bread.

Yah IDK how you guys can cop multiple pairs of each shoe cept for trade bait. If you are on this site you probably have so many anyway. These and the Bred IVs are the only ones I would double cop if they were done right

I spoke for me and me only. I don't give a fug about resellers or people who buy multiple pairs of the same damn shoe. More power to them but I'm not. It amazes me to this day why people get so mad at resellers. More power to everyone with respect to how they choose to spend their bread.
All good.  You'll just find many people on this board (mostly fueled by the stupid sneaker blog sites like that joke of a site KicksOnFire/StyleEngine) bringing on the salt when they see that someone had the audacity to purchase multiples.  What's right for you isn't always right for the next man.  I happen to agree with you as far as doubling/tripling up.  Some of these NT dudes act like they're the sneaker police though salty as hell when they see someone with more than one pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom