Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Reseller full time job, English teacher part time job.... smdh let's all complain about run on sentences on a sneaker thread. Really??

To those that have these early, hows fit / sizing ? Run true or 1/2 big ? Thanks
My Fire Red V's just arrived (I went down a half size) and they fit perfectly. These fit me exactly like the VII's do, which are the only Jordan's I've had to go 1/2 size down on.

Thanks for the reply
I've always gone true to size but the past few years I've had to go down 1/2 size.

From pics and reviews , looks like these are running big. I wear a 10 and the pics I've seen of fire reds in sz 10 recently look huge , guess ill go with a 9.5

I'm looking forward to the Grapes releasing since the 5s are my favorites. Just picked up 5 Fire Reds from the last drop. The Fire Red was my favorite color way of all Jordans as well. Can't wait to see what other 5s will release for the remainder of this year. Grapes, Black tongues and ....

To those with pairs already, is there like a "code" on the shoe?
I know on other pairs, there's like a stamp or something...
Anyone?

Please someone with the early release pair take a picture of the hidden message

It's in the same places as the 4s

I
 know its a crappy pic but i didnt want to undo thefactory laces so i just squeezed in there with my phone lol

it says "twentythirteen"

Last edited:
I am still undecided about these. I loved them in the 90's but have not been crazy over them lately. I don't know maybe it is the hype every time they come out, people just act crazy over them.

air-jordan-v-grape-new-images-11-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-new-images-10-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-new-images-08-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-new-images-07-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-new-images-06-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-new-images-03-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-new-images-01-570x380.jpg

So they fit like all 5s do? I have a pair of the metallics and I felt like I should have went .5 size down

^ If they fit like the Fire Reds, I'd say go TTS.

I have semi-narrow feet, but the length fits true.

Just my opinion.

grapes are a must.   and to me 5's fit TTS.  Depends on your comfort level.  I personally like a tad bit of breathing room, but not to the point where it's flopping off my foot.   TTS is good to me, but yeah i can see why some ppl say go 1/2 size down on the 5's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom