Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a email from "Mister Kicks" saying he has these for sale now.

I don't even know how "Mister Kicks" got my email. Is he an NT'er?

8/8/12 at 1:52am

21o4spd.png

:pimp:

Update- 8/10/12 at 3:00 pm

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/08/10/air-jordan-5-retro-grape-returns-in-2013/

Air Jordan 5 Retro ‘Grape’ Returns in 2013
Friday, August 10, 2012

air-jordan-5-v-retro-ls-white-grape-ice-new-emerald-2.jpg

We were all psyched when rumors about a Grape / Laney pack began to take over the message boards and blogs but to no surprise, the pack was another one of those misleading rumors that was later forgotten. However, let’s not forget that 2013 is the 23rd anniversary of the Air Jordan 5 and guess what colorway will be making its return? Yep, you guessed it, the Air Jordan 5 “Grape” will be making its long awaited 2nd retro debut sometime in the Summer quarter. It is not known how different this retro will look compared to the 2006 version so before we jump into conclusions, let us wait until the first sample photos begin to surface in the next few months. Let us know if you’ll be purchasing the Grape 5 next year.

air-jordan-5-v-retro-ls-white-grape-ice-new-emerald-1.jpg

Update 1/8/13

05/04/13 Air Jordan Retro 5
136027-108 White/New Emerald-Grape-Ice Blue
$160.00 - Mens
$115.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

I'm not sure if you know this is a viable option or not, but you can always just skip his post and not read them. It would save you having to read his posts, then commenting about how you don't like his post.

That was my first time... And I asked why he kept coming in , but I'm done.

Also, softer leather equal more or less ceasing ? Only leather Js I've ever owned are 6s, 13s and 1s. All of my 13s are OGs or early retros.I HATE creasing with a passion.... Hopefully these will crease less. Like the decision they made to switch up the leather on the 13s.

This jacket is nice, the price is pretty steep though!

>D

$150.

The sleeves are removable.

Last edited:
I don't need multiples of the same shoe. I'm fine with my 06s, a lot of time and money saved
I can understand that.  I've never been one to buy multiple pairs of shoes in the same colorway.  I got rid of my '06 pair for some XX3 Titaniums!  Great trade in my opinion. I bet the cat that traded me is kicking himself right now.  
laugh.gif

i saw a seller on ebay with the preorders for 179... they said for an extra 95 they can ship asap but they will be shipped on release date \\\

im wondering if they just have tons of ER's
Aint bad at all, i just paid 265 and got mine 2 days later....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom