Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
man im getting scared i called my footlockers they said they not if they doin tickets wont know till next week but finishline said like always fcfs [emoji]128530[/emoji] man i better get these

Fcfs for my local mall

Shouldn't be a problem at all

I'm telling you guys.. This will be like oly 6s... More than enough for everyone

I have a good feeling that they made more of these than the 06 version
Def more though I'm sure demand is higher plus you have to deal with re-sellers...can't sleep on em...These are the Bred XI of the summer time in my opinion lol.

Same plan i used for Galaxy Foams.... Take the Suburban, put my sons toddler mattress in the back with pillows and blankets, park at the mall b4 11pm, when the cops come and kick everyone in line off the property, (every 5 mins they make rounds) and tell them to wait across the street until 7am when they flash the cop car lights and then when 500 people make a mad dash across a 2.5 block parking lot, falling and ****, i casually hop out and be 1st in line.... The old must be the custodians car parked in the parking lot trick... Lol!

funny *** hell you should take a video of yourself hoppin out

So if I have a credit card and a debit card I should be able to order 2 pairs one for each card even if its in the same name and it's being shipped to the same address?

One of my students got his pair early and I was able to check them out. They look good! Same quality as the fire red 5s...COP!

Next saturday should be interesting

Ready for it to hurry up and get here. These and the playoffs and I'm straight for a while.

So if I have a credit card and a debit card I should be able to order 2 pairs one for each card even if its in the same name and it's being shipped to the same address?
Don't think so. Even though you have two different cards, NDC won't ship multiple pairs with the same name to the same address. That's my understanding.

These will be EASY to get. I'll have like three lined up by Sunday. How may y'all think I can get? I'm predicting 5-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom