Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first when this RSVP system came out it was great, now its nearly impossible to get any limited shoe....hope the production numbers are high on these...

I just spoke to my footlocker contact in Australia and have been told South Australias 3 stores are only getting 1 size run per store! Yeh i know what a joke for such a hyped up shoe! So im choosing to give in person camping the flick and go with camping on eastbay, if im on point with my timing and try and add to cart within a min or 2 of it dropping you guys think il be alright? Ofcourse i have other sites that i could cop from but would cost more, and eastbay ship alot quicker. Cheers, Again Australia gets stooged!!

I L I T E R AL L Y sent the message not even a full minute after and striked out... Smh I still have yet to be lucky with Nike DC...
Took me like 5 second to hit DM, paste and send and still missed.   No worries... I rather cop online anyway.

Took me like 5 second to hit DM, paste and send and still missed.   No worries... I rather cop online anyway.
Smh, missed the Brons too... I'm just hoping I can pull through with the raffle... Online is my last resort!

Last edited:
Just got a call back from downtown sf footlocker. 
nthat.gif
 good luck to everyone else trying to lock down their pair(s).

As I fill out a raffle ticket, the lady tells me they will have about 200 pairs, and I'm :D

Then I see the box where all the filled out tickets are and its damn near full. :smh::smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom