Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if I don't get these for retail then I'm not getting
them. I'm not paying any reseller prices.
Definitely retail or bust.

uhhh no. How the heck you get that analysis from? What's wrong with editing?

Are you serious? You quoted blee23's post and said "ops. I (as in you, yourself) meant GRAPEICE." It's pretty straight forward, not really analysis.

Earlier this week, I called around my spot to see who was doing raffles, and I think only one place was doing one. So FCFS most spots. Was thinking about heading out early to get a pair, but much rather take my chances on-line. Not to mention it suppose to be mid 30s tomorrow night. SMH at Okla Weather.
Haha I just moved from there to kc. It's been snowing here all day. Smh

Yeah if I don't get these for retail then I'm not getting
them. I'm not paying any reseller prices.
Definitely retail or bust.

QFT, if I miss out on these I won't be heartbroken. I just bought a house so my disposable income is going to start going towards home improvements.

I don't mind paying a little over retail. After tax over here they'll end up like $170 or somethin like that.
A little being the key word.. Not going to go higher than $230.

Snowing in May? Mid 80's - 90's here in San Diego. If I didn't have a career and family life I'd camp for a FCFS I want this that badly. But gotta take my chances on the raffle at our local spots

Snowing in May? Mid 80's - 90's here in San Diego. If I didn't have a career and family life I'd camp for a FCFS I want this that badly. But gotta take my chances on the raffle at our local spots
Seriously. I wish it was snowing here in SD or that I had a huge block of ice to sit on. :lol: This SD heat is only going to get hotter tomorrow. :smh:

Last edited:
topped out at 95 degrees in the 818. :x

Missed out on the garanteed tickets in Topanga :smh: had class and work.
Twitter struck out as usual :rolleyes
Got my raffle tickets from the infamous Cali malls yall were talking about. :tongue: lol. Gotta love the Jordan forums.

people always have to blame something for their failures. if you lost you lost it's no one else's fault but yourself

topped out at 95 degrees in the 818. :x

Missed out on the garanteed tickets in Topanga :smh: had class and work.
Twitter struck out as usual :rolleyes
Got my raffle tickets from the infamous Cali malls yall were talking about. :tongue: lol. Gotta love the Jordan forums.
Who did guaranteed tickets at Topanga? Champs did the raffle tickets on Monday and Tuesday. Footlocker/HoH did guaranteed tickets yesterday. Finishline and Shiekhs did raffle tickets today.

Edit: I found it pretty interesting that Finishline in Northridge is doing FCFS.

Last edited:
We haven't scratched the surface yet and the sodium levels are climbing. This could the start of an epic thread. Got my popcorn ready 8)

Who did guaranteed tickets at Topanga? Champs did the raffle tickets on Monday and Tuesday. Footlocker/HoH did guaranteed tickets yesterday. Finishline and Shiekhs did raffle tickets today.

Edit: I found it pretty interesting that Finishline in Northridge is doing FCFS.

Yeah meant HOH in Topanga with the guaranteed tickets. Said they had like 100 pairs??

These Threads always get funny around release time. Sit back and hope I can scoop up a pair on-line. Even though I want to have a pair in my possession come Saturday. Still debating camping out a little bit early.

Yeah meant HOH in Topanga with the guaranteed tickets. Said they had like 100 pairs??
Yeah. I usually stop by the mall during my lunch break and by the time I came by, the guy said they did the guaranteed tickets, had about 125 pairs. He said they were all gone within 10 minutes so I assume dudes lined up for a while. This thing is so disorganized it is funny. Champs in Topanga did their raffle tickets on Monday-Tuesday while Champs in Northridge did theirs today :lol:

I'll try my luck online, can't hang with the young guns lining up anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom