Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow this thread has really blown up real fast. Went from dudes claiming it would be an extremely easy cop to dudes buggin out. But anyways, I tried them on at my local mom and pop shop and they're honestly much better quality than I had expected. The owners of the shop are selling em for 270 tho and had previously sold the bugs bunny 8s at 270 too. I think I know who's losing their jb account. Retail or bust for me.

I got a call, so im chillin 
smokin.gif

Just ordered a sz.10 off soleheaven( if it goes through). 240 is a bit stiff but cant rely on these site at 8am and struck out on my raffle at champs. I'm so glad i dont plan on buying more jordans until the fire red V's.

never heard of that rule, maybe they will get kicked out, idk i just drove by quick... i miss when expressions used to just sell all their kicks early
Where I'm at they have a new method for releases at the mall.

1. Get there at 6, and they'll list your name and size.

2.Leave or wait for an hour afterwards.

3. They will have your pair out and then they'll call your name and take you to the register. 

(There's no camping allowed on mall grounds before 5:30, they started doing this after the Fire Red V release)

3. They will have your pair out and then they'll call your name and take you to the register. 

(There's no camping allowed on mall grounds before 5:30, they started doing this after the Fire Red V release)
word, expressions aint at the mall tho, i wouldnt know about the malls policys cuz i usually cop online

so who didn't get a call. I got SIX pairs locked up. More than I need obviously. Either I'm extremely lucky or this will be extremely easy to buy come tomorrow. We will see.....

i like this method. its easy and it avoids lines. almost like a first come first serve but u dont have to twait. whoever gets there earliest gets first and the rest fall in line

i like this method. its easy and it avoids lines. almost like a first come first serve but u dont have to twait. whoever gets there earliest gets first and the rest fall in line
this just creates a bunch of chaos tho, bunch of people gonna run to be first as soon as 5:30 strikes

no calls from any of my 3 local spots that did raffles.

I really don't feel like lining up toinght... its 40 degrees and raining here :\

I like it to yo, its not as much chaos as you guys think, the mall cops are everywhere at 6:00, like an army! 
roll.gif

wow this thread has really blown up real fast. Went from dudes claiming it would be an extremely easy cop to dudes buggin out. But anyways, I tried them on at my local mom and pop shop and they're honestly much better quality than I had expected. The owners of the shop are selling em for 270 tho and had previously sold the bugs bunny 8s at 270 too. I think I know who's losing their jb account. Retail or bust for me.

if your surprised by anyones reaction to this release you clearly dont spend much time in the JB section.

Lol, you right ! The only person who would care about a restock messing with them is a reseller. Your a head who will rock them, not chop em. Restocks sound good to me !
Bad feeling!! Whats so bad about that?!
Absolutely terrible. How dare people have the chance to get a pair of sneakers.
Whats wrong with that? Oh wait you must be a reseller? Or hypebeast....
No I didn't mean it like that! I'm just saying with the restocks people who didn't even know what they were are just going to follow they hype! "Oh everybody has the Grapes? Might as well catch the restock!" "He got them off the restock and I missed it? Dang, I hear another one's coming so let me cop em since everybody has em!" Not saying its a bad thing for restocks because I understand that some heads weren't able to cop, its the hypes that are going to really wear them out fast. Thats just my opinion though, everybody is entitled to their own right? Sorry if I made it seem like something diff. 
nerd.gif

8 raffle tickets in and no call backs. I guess getting up at 6 for the reserve a pair paid off. I wanted to get a second pair for a good friend of mines BDay but I'm going to just give him my pair, ill be able to cop a pair down the road I'm sure. Have fun tomorrow everybody and best of luck. Go grab your pairs and then order the Mayweather/Guerrero fight!!

Last edited:
Put in 3 raffles and won from finishline 1st raflle of 2013 i felt that the other releases were wack so i slept but this makes me feel good i can take a shower eat 3 bowls of breakfast watch some saturdy morning cartoons get on 2k and finally just go get my shoes THANK YOU JESUS haha i almost bought some roshe yeezys since i didnt think i was gonna win have fun and be safe for those doing fcfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom