Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
no tickets or raffles here in the country parts of ga.....fcfs...

people talking bout camping out...both hibbets got 36 pair and fnl got 20....

just left my hibbets and there were 6 youngins up there camped out for them 

Anybody get called by hoh serramonte or fta serramonte? I was expecting one of the two at least to come thru...they cou ld still call I guess. Got one on lock at sp, lol same location always come thru for me for whatever reason...manager is cool there he knows me and knows I won't flake, flakers create more work lol

quality is ok

i like this method. its easy and it avoids lines. almost like a first come first serve but u dont have to twait. whoever gets there earliest gets first and the rest fall in line
Wouldnt there be a line to list your name?
Woudnt everyone who wants a pair b there before six thus by six there would be a line?

So I'm leavin the mall wit shorty and see security tieing off the ropes for the fcfs line, it was all cattle herd style.
mean.gif
  She asked what it was for, then wanted to see a pic of the GS Vs. So of course now shes sayin she HAS to have em, no question must cop, on and on. This holds weight, shorty was instrumental in scoring the 88's. Now I was planning to sit this out for myself, but now here it is the bottom of the ninth and I've been cast into the fray.
indifferent.gif
  Good luck out there to those lookin to cop, may the pairs be plentiful!!

Wouldnt there be a line to list your name?
Woudnt everyone who wants a pair b there before six thus by six there would be a line?
it would still be a line but it eliminates people ruding to the front from the side and it would stop big lines when the mall is close to opening. like the guy said its not as crazy as u think. he said its alot of security guards to keep it in line and whoever didnt get on the list go home. no stading around to see if they still have pairs. i think it would be better in my experience

I just bought the Jordan 5 grapes today but I'm having doubts about them! I think they might be fake and I can't really tell. Can someone help me please?? I have pictures here. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom