Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people are still waiting on eastbay or any other site just be patience, I went through it also for 20 mins and go through 

No doubt ! Seems like those went real quick ! Early early those were gone.

FNL didn't sell out of the GS sizes until 10. FTL Inc. sites sold out quick though. But even after all of the men's sizes sold out at FNL, there was still a near FSR (except for 6.5) of GS sizes.

michael jordan done turned me out years ago not porkchop

They still serve that?! I'm from the bay and they don't sell that anymore
frown.gif
thought it was discontinued

When I was younger my mom would get me that every Sunday morning
man they are like a heart attack waiting to happen but they are so banging!

Had Champs, Footaction, Eastbay, and Footlocker up and just been clicking away for like the past hour. When the queues came up I got into all 4 with less then 10 minutes

Moral of the story: Keep trying!

Just got mine after refreshing champs, eastbay, footlocker and footaction site, got up out of frustration but my girl got on the chair and 2 mins later it added to my cart
so lucky to have a girl like mine!!!!!!!!!!!!
just got the confirmation email
LESSS GOOOOOO!!!!!:smokin

OK, Eastbay delivered. Just got an order in for sz 13 on Eastbay 10:41AM EST.

I guess the script kids didn't win entirely this weekend. 

FNL was Mad shady as usual! 
mean.gif
 there was only one pair left in my sz. i'm @ the register getting rung up and handing my money to the girl @ the register & the girl next to her working the other register said "that guy behind him came in here first" then i said "no he wasn't he was behind me in the line" then the girl proceeds to say "i saw him here first you'll have to take that up with my manager".the manager was the guy letting people in the store from the line and telling a dude working @ the register what sz.'s to pull from the back.@ this point i'm extremely pissed 
mad.gif
 and just standing @ the register and the manager walks up and says yeah he was in line first referring to me & the girls still refused to sell me the pair and the manager says "i don't know what to do" i'm thinking to myself i can't believe what's going down.they obviously know the guy so i say f*ck it let dude have the 10 i'll 1/2 sz. up do you have a 10.5 & the girl says yeah so she starts to ring me up again and the dude worker that's pulling the shoes from the back walks up to the register & says "naw he can't get those put those behind the counter" i'm a chill dude but @ this point i was boarding loosing my cool & i said "you've already screwed me once are you going to just flat out screw me over?!".the girl seeing that i was starting to loose my s*it said unconvincingly "i'm sorry about that" & finally sold me the 10.5 i knew FNL was shady and held pairs but didn't know to this level.worse in-store release experience ever from the people to the store employees.

Last edited:
JB knew that this was the most hyped release of the summer. Gonna be HELLA pairs out there...Trust me. Wouldn't be surprised if they had 2 restocks.

Last edited:
If people are still waiting on eastbay or any other site just be patience, I went through it also for 20 mins and go through 

Yea I have a size 9 in cart right now with 18mins waiting time... Trying to see if there's any usable coupons there for free shipping or discounts. Not a loyal member.

Why do people continually use PayPal?
i've literally never had any issues before until now. but i just called someone else at DSG and they said there have been delays in the processing, so if i don't get an email by noon to call back. keeping hope alive

other good news, i was able to add a pair of 10.5 thru eastbay for a friend. just waiting on checkout, so hopefully both work out

There really must have been a ton of these. Just snagged up a 5th pair for trade bait. Other releases I'm lucky to get 1

hell naw...

if so, id like to hear which[/quote]
certain locations still get new releases (you gotta do your own research)

believe it or not ive seen nordstroms get in space jams and the grapes are a GR
grin.gif

I think a lot of people must have quit trying because it is easier to get through on these sites now. I been up since 6:30 central time trying to get these. Passed in 06 and bought every other color now I have these. Still some left on almost all the sites everyone be patient and good luck

overslept 1.5 hours but clicked away on fta, ftl, eb and champs. Got through on champs with only a 4 minute timer, I'm extremely relieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom