Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my 2 pair....

Yup the armor all original protectant wipes does work to prevent the yellowing on the mesh of the 5's. I actually got the idea from you when you posted the video tutorial in the sneaker maintenance post. Thanks!

Good info I didn't know about that.
How good does it work?,Does it prevent it
Or just slow it down?

damn people getting parking tickets with their mom's

What exactly did dude do wrong in the second video? At first I thought he was trying to camp, which you can't do at the Florida Mall, but I see plenty of other people there.

i think because the cop gave the mom a parking ticket for idk what, and they asked why so the cop got pissed and told them to leave....abuse of power imo

As of 2pm, still quite a few sizes left at the FTL near me. Call around guys and haggle with resellers if you have to. No need to pay rape prices just yet.

beasts keeps getting younger and younger
laugh.gif
 they don't even have their man voice and already they talking like they're from the hood
laugh.gif

As of 2pm, still quite a few sizes left at the FTL near me. Call around guys and haggle with resellers if you have to. No need to pay rape prices just yet.

I wouldn't pay rape prices period! This shoe was flooded this release, which was totally the opposite during the 06' run of this shoe.

Allocation Of This Release Was Hit Or Miss From What It Sounds Like..... We Had TONS Of Pairs Locally, But Looks Like Some Areas Weren't As Fortunate For These As Others :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom