Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tamakin Canon 60D with 35mm f/2 lens.

@ddash thanks! I was trying to take more, but got interrupted so I might take some new ones today at a different location.

I'm sorry but I just don't think the words John Stark and Prime should ever go together...

Won the footaction raffle got mines nice looking shoe overall my 06' pair was done tho glad I copped these I needed a new pair...But whats with all these lame,corny *** pics??? I'll pull mines out in July or August i'm not itching to rock em...

Last edited:
so no respect for guys like Barkley?

Maybe some of ya'll are too young to even know how good Barkley was. Its a shame he never won a ring. He's piss on this current NBA breed.
This new generation just care about LJ.  Who I believe is a freak specimen but wouldn't have had the same success back when real ballers were playing in the NBA.

:lol:lolStraight up this is the most comical thread of the year the pics people are posting of their pairs next to other produce ,the young hype beast videos , two girls and a cup doodoo gifs,ridiculous matching outfits ,teams of dudes buying up fsr 's of super gr's man this thread gets my nomination now ,oh and I got my tracking from fnl by the way so my pics of me standing in the fridge spreading pbj all over a naked chick wearing nothing but grape 5 's while she licks my icey bottoms are coming soon

Last edited:
so no respect for guys like Barkley?

Maybe some of ya'll are too young to even know how good Barkley was. Its a shame he never won a ring. He's piss on this current NBA breed.

Barkley was good but he wasn't even the best big man from that era. Trust me I was around for every second of 90's basketball

Not really sure what all the complaining is about just tried mine on and they fit the same as all my jb shoes

LBJ would have been great in any era, stop it.
Are you really saying LBJ would have had the same success during the MJ ERA?   Lol... don't make me laugh.   The style of basketball back then was much more physical which LBJ hates he folds when people get in his face.

Barkley was good but he wasn't even the best big man from that era. Trust me I was around for every second of 90's basketball

Well, you're talking about guys like Olajuwon, one of the all time greats. Excuse him for not being the best big man (at 6'6") of his time. Probably a top 5 player of his time, a time when the NBA was at its best.

Anyways, having to argue for Barkley is ridiculous. He'd kill these boys right now and would be the 2nd best player playing against the big men of today.

I love how Richards dropped a twitter link while the majority of people were waiting in cyber line. Easiest pickup in the last 3 years. Did most people get these?

Man. I got played by Richards. I thought that would be my go to place, since I haven't heard much people talk about it before the release. Before the release, if you search "Jordan Retro 5" it would say the shoes are going to be available after 8AM on May 4th. So I searched for the shoes at 8 yesterday, and it said the shoes are not available. In my mind, I thought they pushed the release back or something, so I went on to try NDC/FNL/FTL then I notice a tweet from Kicksdeals saying they were available at Richards, clicked the link added to cart, but sold out by the time I tried checking out. If I had just kept refreshing Richards, it would have saved me a lot of time and anxiety lol.

BTW, anyone else dislike the new NDC checkout system? The whole waiting in line thing. It got people still "waiting in line" even after the shoes have sold out. :smh:

Totally agree in terms of sentimental value. I'm gettin up there in age as well ;/(

Last edited:
Well, you're talking about guys like Olajuwon, one of the all time greats. Excuse him for not being the best big man (at 6'6") of his time. Probably a top 5 player of his time, a time when the NBA was at its best.

Anyways, having to argue for Barkley is ridiculous. He'd kill these boys right now and would be the 2nd best player playing against the big men of today.

Oh I don't disagree at all. Barkley would be bullying players like ibaka and boozer. We're I'm the era of the guard. The big men from today couldn't hold a flame to yesteryears big men

Are you really saying LBJ would have had the same success during the MJ ERA?   Lol... don't make me laugh.   The style of basketball back then was much more physical which LBJ hates he folds when people get in his face.

YES

LBJ would have adapted and learned to play physical. I wont even give my opinion on where LBJ stands as an all time great. Conservatively, top 15 all time, at the moment. He would have still averaged 25 pts, pulled down 7 rebs and dished out 7 assists per game, no doubts about it. You;re talking like he would drop to under 20 points per game. Scoring was actually very high in that era.

Freak of nature.

anyways, back to the shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom