Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, JB's allocation seems to vary according to location.

Not sure if it was intentional, but around here these weren't in abundance like I thought they would be.

Yeah, definitely, but with that said there wasn't a lot of hype for these in my area either. Most lines were only 10-15 people deep compared to 30-40 deep for BCIVs. It was crazy because the stores didn't even have enough to cover that.

I hope they come strong with restocks here.

I'm reading all this talk about "grails". I consider the grape V's as my "great white buffalo" (hot tub time machine) lol. They were in my grasp the last time they released and now I have them.

A friend of mine sent me this… -_-

Couple crappy pics i snapped last night.Prob take some better ones when I get home later. Been my favorite Jordan since i 1st saw them. Was 1st in line in 2006 and unfortunately one of the only ways to acquire them (for retail) was to be 1st in line again in 2013. Nonetheless, it was all worth it.

Truth be told I really didn't like them until I had them in hand. I really don't like white sneakers because they get dirty edges, & white 5s just never looked good to me.

I copped for trade bait for the Black grapes, wasn't even able to get them in my size but I swapped up a size and they looked big enough so I tried them on & I was in love.

I don't even need those black grapes now. Lol

NOT MY LISTING NOR DO I KNOW THIS PERSON. Just 3 things

1. HE JUST TOOK THE HARDEST L!
2. He must be a kid, rookie, got em for free or stole them!
3. Or are Fakes but with 100% feedback maybe not!

Resellers getting hit hard on specific sizing larger sizes seem to still be hard to obtain.

man i dont mean to sound all cliche but did anyone receive shipping update from nike?

NOT MY LISTING NOR DO I KNOW THIS PERSON. Just 3 things

1. HE JUST TOOK THE HARDEST L!
2. He must be a kid, rookie, got em for free or stole them!
3. Or are Fakes but with 100% feedback maybe not!

Resellers getting hit hard on specific sizing larger sizes seem to still be hard to obtain.

Seller won't ship them. He'll say they are no longer available or something like that and just eat the Ebay charge for the listing.

This Honestly has to be the Corniest Hypebeast ISH I've seen in awhile............
mean.gif
eyes.gif
..................... SIGH, I missed when these ISS kids didn't come here... We had more serious threads

................NUFF SAID
ikr.... his outfit is way more hypebeast than the grape shoe itself
indifferent.gif
 the whole pic just makes him look even more beast
sick.gif

Ill be sitting on mine until winter, by then a lot of people will have run theirs in the hole

Why not wait til next spring/summer then? Don't think you'll want to be wearing these white shoes in the winter..............................

Just copped from SNS. I ordered 2 to avoid the $25 shipping fee. Anyone ever ordered from them before? I bet there will be a customs fee since it is being shipped by UPS.

just :smh: at these ridiculous hypebeast prices fml man do i miss the good ole days seriously come on now they are GR and quality not as they used to be.

Could, it's hit or miss... I've ordered from them in the past and other UK retailers. Depends in if they claim the value of the package over $200 USD.

Last time I got hit with a $50 customs fee for 2 pairs of AJ III black cements

Just copped from SNS. I ordered 2 to avoid the $25 shipping fee. Anyone ever ordered from them before? I bet there will be a customs fee since it is being shipped by UPS.

Corgishoe mentioned that they made a ton of these. Going to be interesting to see how many restocks these get.

Crap waiting on SNS and boom link goes live while im sleeping all sizes sold out was going to cop mines and wifey oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom