Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got shipping confirmation/tracking number from FNL. order 3 pairs for the fam and they all coming. I got lucky again.
lost all 9 raffles :frown:

I miss 2004 niketalk

This can't be real life!!! LOL!!! Thats it I'm not taking my 5s out the box for 2 years. There's no way I can wear anything that is affiliated with this type of rachetness lol. I'm not even calling them the Grape 5's anymore, just the purple and emerald 5's lol.

SUPER FACEPALM :smh::smh::smh:

Gotta be from Mississippi or Arkansas, smh! One of those hella country states!

Also, I understand the colors but Charlotte hornets hat with the Grapes? Smh

Last edited:
So do you consider the 2011 banned 1 a grail? Grails are vary depending on a persons personal preference. Some people consider some doernbechers some grails, some consider only OG air Jordan's grails. It's all personal preference. These grape V's were once a grail in my eyes but the recent retro has over-saturated the market. In about 3-5 years though these will be highly sought after again
"For me a holy grail in Air Jordan's are any shoe that has The Nike air logo and was released before 2001"

a grail used to simply mean a shoe that was hard to find due to age or price

then as time passed it came to mean every release is someone's grail only to see it for sale in their sig

Last edited:
looking through all these pics is good entertainment
laugh.gif
 did ol' dude really put a grape air freshener in the pic..............
mean.gif

"For me a holy grail in Air Jordan's are any shoe that has The Nike air logo and was released before 2001"

So I guess you don't consider UNDFTD IV's...

That's cool though bro everyone has their own personal preference. :smile:
i've always thought "holy grail" jordans were just a persons #1 favorite shoe. regardless of what year or what markings/tags are or aren't there. each person has their own taste....

Last edited:
Lol the hypebeasts are hilarious with these release. Do they even know they look like fools?

Grails are top 3 that I must have Cu's they are .... perfect

Some people have top 10 's they call grails or more. Its hard to deny how many Jordan releases are magnificent works of limited (somewhat..) art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom