Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got all my rewards finally. Not too crazy about most of the grape gear posted here.

I do plan on getting this...

Btw, I guess I got lucky picking my grape 5s a few hours after FTL opened. Walked around the mall yesterday and all the stores apparently sold put within an hour. And there are plenty asking for them still.

Hope there is a restock soon for those that missed out.

Last edited:
Got all my rewards finally. Not too crazy about most of the grape gear posted here.

I do plan on getting this...

yes reward cards helped me tremendously on this release. Hopefully they keep coming in. FYI to anyone interested in receiving them. You can always call ftl.com and tell them your receipt numbers etc to add to your vip account. It usually takes a while but eventually youll get your rewards in the mail.

size 10.5/11 up on EB

This happens a lot, and not to fault you for trying to help out fellow NT'ers, but its very common to go to a website..., Eastbay, FNL, Footaction, etc, and see a shoe and them have a size that is aval when they are sold out. Its annoying, because you see a shoe you've been wanting, and it shows ur sz aval, you try to his add to cart, and says its sold out.

How did you manage less than retail? FNL coupon?

reward cards are your best friend... and cashiers who dont try to act like they dont work on releases. They do work... it just comes down to if the cashier wants to enter the reward for u.

dude they're GRAPES. the HOLIEST JORDAN OF ALL TIME. You're not a REAL sneakerhead unless you own a pair of GRAPES

Last edited:
To those who ordered from FNL and got their shipping confirmation:

What is the weight of your package?  Mine says 4.10 lbs but I think that's a little too heavy in my opinion.  I only ordered 1 pair btw.  Just wondering.  Thanks in advance!

yea, it is too heavy. If it's only Sneaker FNL shipping labels should ALWAYS read 2 lbs

im not strapped for cash,but it has no meaning.these retail at 160-170 euros in europe,plus shipping that would be pretty much resell price for the us,so no european can help out,its simple math

Cheeky prick.

Heres me trying to help someone out and you are reselling sneakers.. this forum is full of tools.

Lol at cheeky prick

yes reward cards helped me tremendously on this release. Hopefully they keep coming in. FYI to anyone interested in receiving them. You can always call ftl.com and tell them your receipt numbers etc to add to your vip account. It usually takes a while but eventually youll get your rewards in the mail.
Other than bday coupons Ive never recieved any reward cards from ftl
Decided to give em a call after seeing the pist here...they were no help they keep saying i "should" recieve them and i told ive never ANYTHING...they informed me i have almost 6k points/dollars in my account and i said ive never seen or recived rewards cards for those. All they did was put in a request why im not getting them but they couldnt give me a reference # to check on updates smh!

Haven’t been keeping up with the thread

Was I the only one who had no problem coping online

Woke up like at 7:50 and got my pair on FNL with no problem
Im just getting back into the sneaker game. Got up early to try to cop off Footlocker,FNL and Nike.com. Had Footlocker and FNL open right when they were available and just couldnt get a pair . Then the Nike.com was only available through a twitter link that I was unaware of. Pretty unsuccesful.

Im just getting back into the sneaker game. Got up early to try to cop off Footlocker,FNL and Nike.com. Had Footlocker and FNL open right when they were available and just couldnt get a pair . Then the Nike.com was only available through a twitter link that I was unaware of. Pretty unsuccesful.

Welcome to the new sneaker game. Where everything's messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom