Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at the people freaking out about the order hasn't shipped yet or the weight of the package 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Of course it has not shipped. Its 1:30 pm EST the following monday of the release. And what does the weight of the package matter one single bit?? You paid a flat rate for shipping right?? I swear every release people act more and more like its the first time they have ever ordered online. Patience people. Your shoes will come or your order will get cancelled. Absolutely nothing you can do to change either outcome. Fall back and chill!   end of rant haa

you guys & gals do realize you made an order with a large company on the weekend & monday mornings arent the most energetic of day's

calm down plz

most (eb,fnl,ndc,cs,fa)will ship today

but you gotta let the day play out before starting the wine train about not getting shipping info as soon as it became monday

Last edited:
Wait what do you mean NDC doesnt hand deliver these to my doorstep by Sunday morning? I bought them on saturday... How long do they think i can wait? Its not like i couldve gone to any store and got them in hand.

Come on people. Learn to have patients. You waited month from when you heard these were retroing but now you cant wait 3 days for them to ship?

Wait what do you mean NDC doesnt hand deliver these to my doorstep by Sunday morning? I bought them on saturday... How long do they think i can wait? Its not like i couldve gone to any store and got them in hand.

Come on people. Learn to have patients. You waited month from when you heard these were retroing but now you cant wait 3 days for them to ship?
roll.gif
.....its "patience" playa...

Last edited:

:rofl: .....its "patience" playa...
Haha autocorrect has me all f'd up.

dude they're GRAPES. the HOLIEST JORDAN OF ALL TIME. You're not a REAL sneakerhead unless you own a pair of GRAPES

:lol:

I would place the Infrared 6's and Concords and bred 11's over these based of historical meaning alone. Don't let the hype blind you bro

At this point of my life, I don't mind paying the extra 50$ for some kid to get up and stand in line for the shoe to get his hustle on.

But I'd say over all I'm probably 50/50 on hitting the nail on paying retail.

I think people should learn with the white/red 8's, since people are barely making back what they spent after fee's and shipping.

Smooth release on my end on these. Mine will be on ice until next summer.

you guys & gals do realize you made an order with a large company on the weekend & monday mornings arent the most energetic of day's

calm down plz

most (eb,fnl,ndc,cs,fa)will ship today

but you gotta let the day play out before starting the wine train about not getting shipping info as soon as it became monday

Haha, you're welcome.

Im just getting back into the sneaker game. Got up early to try to cop off Footlocker,FNL and Nike.com. Had Footlocker and FNL open right when they were available and just couldnt get a pair . Then the Nike.com was only available through a twitter link that I was unaware of. Pretty unsuccesful.
Yep.... The game is on some new isht now! I woke up *literally* to the same realization when the BRED XIs came back in December '12. Simply a luck of the draw that my girl got me a pair at retail.
mean.gif

At this point of my life, I don't mind paying the extra 50$ for some kid to get up and stand in line for the shoe to get his hustle on.

But I'd say over all I'm probably 50/50 on hitting the nail on paying retail.

I think people should learn with the white/red 8's, since people are barely making back what they spent after fee's and shipping.

Smooth release on my end on these. Mine will be on ice until next summer.
ill stand online for you for 50.00 bucks just let me know which release

First off that's a lot of purple and teal ! That's first, second I am confused how ppl feel that this look is on point ??? Third off, I see a whole lot of purple, yet no actual J's ! Ppl are just straight crazy and on there own thing I guess ! LMFAO !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom