Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

I like these fives a lot. I must have the Laney's and these in November. Are these going to be limited or a general release?

Amazing what celebs can do for sales....
DAMN, I was really hoping to not see any celebs in these for a while, now people are going to say oh you got those because of X person wearing them.  Luckily this photo is in a strip club so it won't get passed around the Internet that much.  SMH.

I don't mind celebs wearing the same shoes I want or get but just the idiots who say, "you got those only because X person wears them."  Sigh, still getting 2 pairs.

oreo-air-jordan-5-00.jpg

oreo-air-jordan-5-08-570x502.jpg

oreo-air-jordan-5-07-570x422.jpg

oreo-air-jordan-5-06-570x423.jpg

oreo-air-jordan-5-05-570x426.jpg

oreo-air-jordan-5-03-570x423.jpg

oreo-air-jordan-5-02-570x345.jpg

Plz n thnk yu

is it black friday yet? these over 3lab5 and bel airs for me any day.  thay being said will still try for bel airs, reminds me of coming home from school and watching fresh prince of bel air.

is it black friday yet? these over 3lab5 and bel airs for me any day.  thay being said will still try for bel airs, reminds me of coming home from school and watching fresh prince of bel air.
These are much nicer than the 3lab5 and bel airs, but they're too similar to metallics. Unless they smoke the sole or do something to differentiate these a little bit more I'll be sitting this release out.

These are much nicer than the 3lab5 and bel airs, but they're too similar to metallics. Unless they smoke the sole or do something to differentiate these a little bit more I'll be sitting this release out.
nothing like the metallics IMO, too much white for me

nubuck on the oreo 5s looks a bit ashy
grin.gif
 iam still like the black white color contrast on these though
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom