Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Im not a fan of the: Bel airs, DB V's, these, any of the legends releases pretty much any of the retro +  c/w's released this year

Im not a fan of the: Bel airs, DB V's, these, any of the legends releases pretty much any of the retro +  c/w's released this year
So you didn't like ANY of the V's that came out this year?  Please tell me your a 9.5, if so

Thank You.  The more people that pass on them the easier it gets for me. LOL.

^ You know people don't start liking shoes until release date gets near lol
Your right, how silly of me to even let the comments get under my skin.  All the people passing yet these come out as a GR and they sell out faster than Toro's.  SMH.  The way people talking a QS will be just fine.
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Just can't get in to these, It's cool not to care about a black friday release.
Who you tellin, I would love for these to come out prior to Black Friday, after getting stuffed on some turkey and mac' cheese.  I already know the idis is going to set in, going to need 2/3 alarms to wake me up for these.

I kinda like these. That white sockliner is my only concern, but that can be dealt with... If I decided today it would be a cop.

Last edited:
I hope your not talking about the lebron black mint EXTs because these are two completely different shoes :\
no i meant the hazelnuts :rolleyes

they just give me the same vibe. id put cdp xx2s in the group as well. all very different but the same vibe to me...

Last edited:
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic about the hazelnuts, but with the black upper and white midsole on these and the mints, I see where he is coming from. Still two different shoes though.

Can't wait for these, so tired of all the leather Vs. since I didn't get the grape, this will make up for it. If these are limited that will be even more awesome.

Back
Top Bottom