Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

I sold mine for retail to my homie. 48 bucks ain’t hurting me like that. I’ve learned my lesson from this tho....don’t jump the gun & just trust snkrs from now on. PSG customer service SUCKS.

I ordered the hoodie from Shop.PSG which is run by fanatics and it took over a full week to receive. Gonna assume shipping companies in France are slow AF
IMO just certain sites, i ordered some ATC4s from a french site they got here in 2 days
I ordered some items from The Graduate , it got to me i the next day... Then even threw in a free laundry bag :lol:

Ya, just certain sites. They are slow to respond but the shipping was quick. Got my jersey from PSG in less than a week from ordering and they used the local postal service. It got here sooner than I thought cause I was expecting mad delay from what I read in here :rofl:

E69F3C4C-6F5D-4063-BC65-B8B26ABBA6B0.jpeg

18 days and still no response from PSG lmao. They are terrible. Just waiting on PayPal to finalize my paypal claim

How does the jersey fit? What size did you get compared to other Nike attire?

I’m 5’10, 183 lbs and I got a L. For comparison purposes, I tried on one of my Nike workout Drifit shirts that you can get from the outlets, and the fit is the exact same.

I would say the jersey fits TTS - the neck line though is weird as hell. ended up selling mine due to how weird it looks.

I just got my 2 decisions from PayPal and got refunded my 2 PSG purchases. Took a while but I’m glad PSG didn’t respond so that my paypal case could resolve painlessly.

Anybody try to purchase from pro direct soccer uk store? Want to buy some psg merch... I keep getting card declined message but I get an order confirmation email. I’ve for 6 orders trying to retype my card number. Hope they’re not all charges

Anybody try to purchase from pro direct soccer uk store? Want to buy some psg merch... I keep getting card declined message but I get an order confirmation email. I’ve for 6 orders trying to retype my card number. Hope they’re not all charges
Be sure to check your account to see if any money has been taken out

My buddy had a $20 off over $100 birthday code he didn’t need so he gave it to me. Picked up the black PSG x Jordan jersey from NDC since I guess they got a restock.

E814BDA5-F0D4-4F88-8ED2-97A265B7B408.jpeg

Got my hoodie from NDC and AJ5 from the PSG website. I was a little worried that the AJ5s would be the wrong size, having followed posts in this thread over the past few weeks, but, fortunately, they sent the size I ordered. The hoodie is TTS, but it and the kangaroo pocket both seem a bit long.

Overall, I'm quite pleased with this collab. I just wish I had gone to the game against Lyon today instead of the one against Red Star in the Champions League during the week. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom