Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

These are sitting around in every Footlocker in NYC. If I don't score this 1999 pair I've been looking at, then I might end up buying these.

Walked into my local Footlocker today.. they had restocked on Saturday and had only one size left on display... 11.5. My size.

Dude asked if I wanted them, and I shook my head and said no. Something about these looked off, along w/ the leather they have. Told him I didn't have the money and he said to put them on lay-a-way. (Apparently you can do that) and I even declined that.

To each his own, but these aren't anywhere near as well-done as they should have been.

These are sitting around in every Footlocker in NYC. If I don't score this 1999 pair I've been looking at, then I might end up buying these.

Where exactly in NYC? I called 6 different FootLockers already, only sizes available are 12 and 13.

Back in the 90's my older brother worked at FTL and always got the hookup on J's. I remember when he brought me the flints 
happy.gif

Any way, I bounced into FTL on my way home last night to get him a sz 10 to show him some "little brother" appreciation and also got and pair for myself in a sz 10.5, his pair is perfect, my 10.5 has the crooked jumpman on the left heel. Not too mad, my sz 11 is flawless. 

The 10.5's will be my daily's 
grin.gif

Don't know if it's just me but when I saw these in person I was :wow:. Traded BC4s for these because of the cracking horror stories and I don't regret it. Probably gonna get another pair down the line though.

Finally got around to opening my free pair from Nike...this pair is flawless!

Bonus...a Camaro we built at work for the Dreamworks Movie "Turbo", I painted by the way, and did a lot of body work. Hard to believe this is a stock SS

It has 700hp but those wheels are so big in the front that its hard to steer. The blower on top is fake, but it is supercharged. The front so also extremely low to the ground. We took the carbon fiber ground affect off just to move it around. If you search DreamworksTurbo Camaro" you can see it at the Chicago auto show.

as soon as i can get a pair of these in my size for around retail, im pullin out the credit card. Its weird cause these are sitting everywhere apparently, and as soon as i wanted them they sort of just dissapeared

as soon as i can get a pair of these in my size for around retail, im pullin out the credit card. Its weird cause these are sitting everywhere apparently, and as soon as i wanted them they sort of just dissapeared
what size are you?

Very pleased with this release. Gotta love the OG colorways.

Did you wear them yet? If yes did you crease them or start to see creases? Do they crease easily? And if you wore them or not what are you gonna do to prevent them from creasing? Thanks in advance

:rofl: yall too serious in here. Chill. Givin dude a hard time cause he joined yesterday talkin about OG colorways.

roll.gif
yall too serious in here. Chill. Givin dude a hard time cause he joined yesterday talkin about OG colorways.
Obviously im pretty new here too but it seems like theres a growing group of people who just make fun of people and post a gif if the op didnt join 2 years ago or have 1000 posts

Obviously im pretty new here too but it seems like theres a growing group of people who just make fun of people and post a gif if the op didnt join 2 years ago or have 1000 posts

Yeah, that's just how NT is. Some people truly have a hatred for the newer crowd because of what is going on in the culture right now, but I just use join dates and pointless posts to rustle a few jimmies and lighten up the mood sometimes. I don't care if you joined yesterday or in 2003, it's what you post that matters.

Back
Top Bottom