Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Obviously im pretty new here too but it seems like theres a growing group of people who just make fun of people and post a gif if the op didnt join 2 years ago or have 1000 posts
Yeah, that's just how NT is. Some people truly have a hatred for the newer crowd because of what is going on in the culture right now, but I just use join dates and pointless posts to rustle a few jimmies and lighten up the mood sometimes. I don't care if you joined yesterday or in 2003, it's what you post that matters.
You clearly suffer from bipolar disorder. 

Happy with this release!

You clearly suffer from bipolar disorder. 
That, or you can't read and comprehend what I've written.
laugh.gif
Lol, yep you are....you roast another member for his join date...saying " Givin dude a hard time cause he joined yesterday talkin about OG colorways". Then you have the audacity to say "Some people truly have a hatred for the newer crowd". Lmao, you clowning dude. 

Most of the time its not even the people with older join dates thats giving people a hard time, ive seen cats with join dates no further than june of last year trying to act like theyve been on here since like 08 lolm

Join dates are irrelevant. I bought my first pair of Jordan's in 1988 aged 16 and have been collecting ever since but only joined two weeks ago - the Internet did not exist when I started buying! Dudes wear Nike Talk long term membership like some kind of badge of honour at being a true sneaker head. It means nothing. Developing your knowledge, helping others develop theres and respect to other collectors/enthusiasts should be more important than join dates to a forum.

Everyone was new here at one time... Whether they were new to kicks is a different story. Either way, no one came out of the womb rockin some fresh OGs with a mind full of sneaker knowledge.

Instead of bashing someone for a recent join date, keep it movin. This is a culture, if you want to keep it alive, help the new generation in the right direction instead of clowning them.

Back to the Vs folks.

Just recently joined NikeTalk and got the Fire Red 5's on release day along with a pair for my wife and daughter.

The Fire Red 5's were my first pair of Jordan's that I owned back in February 1990 at 13 years old back in Schwaebisch Gmuend, Germany. They will be the 1st pair of Jay's that my wife and daughter own as well ;-)  

I am very pissed at jb i wore my fire red 5s for the first time today and i found these white marks in the black midsole and the scrubbed at it and it just got worse!!! like the whole midsole was turning like a greyish black im about done with jb i sick of the hype and the crappy materials.!
mad.gif

Just recently joined NikeTalk and got the Fire Red 5's on release day along with a pair for my wife and daughter.

The Fire Red 5's were my first pair of Jordan's that I owned back in February 1990 at 13 years old back in Schwaebisch Gmuend, Germany. They will be the 1st pair of Jay's that my wife and daughter own as well ;-)  
NICE WOW THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOOK FLY. 
nthat.gif

Do the fire reds Vs crease easily if I wear them with the force fields aka wearable show trees for the first time? Just want a heads up before tomorrow. Thanks in advance

I got these, still haven't worn them though. Any word on the Fire Reds with the black tongue? I heard they were releasing Fall 2013 but I need someone to confirm this.

Back
Top Bottom