Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

JimmyJazz site is so ridiculous when it comes to J's. I'll never waste my time and injury on them lol. I just wanted to see what sizes they had.

the site was getting hammered becase of the BHM shoes, they sold out in seconds :x :x :x

UMMM stop trynna die down the hype folks want these they will be gone just like every other Jordan release. Sells out. campout. this new twitter release or RSVP stuff they got. things is too wild these days to cop on RD plus its always better to cop early, this sounds crazy but i hate seeing someone else wear the same shoes as me never really happens but i will never rock a shoe on release date. these are a summer shoe anyways. My 8 year old son had these on at the mall 2 weeks ago flexin he lil ***** breakin necks and got folks walking up to us.

UMMM stop trynna die down the hype folks want these they will be gone just like every other Jordan release. Sells out. campout. this new twitter release or RSVP stuff they got. things is too wild these days to cop on RD plus its always better to cop early, this sounds crazy but i hate seeing someone else wear the same shoes as me never really happens but i will never rock a shoe on release date. these are a summer shoe anyways. My 8 year old son had these on at the mall 2 weeks ago flexin he lil ***** breakin necks and got folks walking up to us.

You must live in a town of hype beasts if you got people going crazy over these things. :lol:

the site was getting hammered becase of the BHM shoes, they sold out in seconds
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i was trying to find those, no luck spotting them
mad.gif

You must live in a town of hype beasts if you got people going crazy over these things. :lol:

I live in DC. So you already know the answer. Honestly most major cities are like that these days. Must be nice to live in a rural quiet spot that aint' a big city isnt it?

I am still thinking about copping tomorrow. Is the quality the reason nobody wants these? We have a small amount of pages compared to other releases.These were some of my favorites as a kid. I don't understand why none of these so called "sneaker heads" don't want these. Lol I guess I need to enjoy them not wanting them.
saw this in person and i can say the quality is on point, i have the CDP 5s and my only complain (minor at that) was that JB didn't include the 23 stiching on the side
grin.gif

I live in DC. So you already know the answer. Honestly most major cities are like that these days. Must be nice to live in a rural quiet spot that aint' a big city isnt it?

I live in Orlando, which is just as big as DC.

We have hype here, like crazy, but nobody would be going crazy over these around here.

gonna wake up and try to get these on FNL with my $20 discount card...

If not, NDC just in case... run pretty goot lately there...

Last edited:
Had to make 3 separate orders.smh

One for me and both my kids. Anyone know if it would be possible for them to combine the orders?

Ima try and cop these on FNL tomorrow and if I can through before work then I'll buy from there...this tax and shipping **** off JJ is ridiculous. Smh. But can't be mad I copped my pair nonetheless.

Ima try and cop these on FNL tomorrow and if I can through before work then I'll buy from there...this tax and shipping **** off JJ is ridiculous. Smh. But can't be mad I copped my pair nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom