Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I didn't want to use the code cause someone said they used it for the bred 11's and JJ didn't accept the order because of the code. Not sure how true it was :nerd:

THIS. saw people applied free shipping code on their order and got cancelled by JJ before :smh:

so are these TLO?
nerd.gif
Apparently not according to Nike's twitter.

gonna wake up and try to get these on FNL with my $20 discount card...

If not, NDC just in case... run pretty goot lately there...
i highly doubt FNL would allow it on these type of Jordan release, but feel free to try it anyhow
ohwell.gif

I think it's pretty easy copping off JJ because the links are so easy to guess reason why they're basically gone when 12:00 hits...Had the Fire Red V link since the bred 13s dropped smh.

Failed the raffle so now I gotta go to Finishline because it's FCFS and my mall opens at 8 when the store opens. I'll try and get someone who works there to let me in early so I can get a jump on everyone else.

PM me on how im supposed to find them before 8am? thats the reason i missed out on the Bred XI. ive always had luck on GR releases with TLO
I got 2 pairs of Bred XI off the Twitter Link. I dont even know how to search on the site.

Please don't put that JJ link trick on blast dog.. DM it. Way too many lurkers on here these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom