Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

So of course my question as always will they come in a size 17?
I don't think EastBay sells boats son
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

JK mo. I think I saw a size 18 on the XIII release.

Mai or Ashley can you confirm this?

No clue on what size to get, like I've said before I think JBs sizing is "off". I wear a 10 in most new releases though, should I go with a 9.5 or a 10? 

No clue on what size to get, like I've said before I think JBs sizing is "off". I wear a 10 in most new releases though, should I go with a 9.5 or a 10? 
Good point. Their sizes are different.

I usually just get an 11 with online cops, or in store releases where they wont let you try and buy first.

Worst case scenario I just need thicker socks lol

Yeah sizing is frustrating. Been hearing a mixture of true to size and these running slightly big. In the end, I'll probably go with my true to size to play it safe.

I always get a 12 in everything and its never failed me other than the Obsidian 12s. Those things fit me like boats. I plan on getting to the mall before it opens so I doubt Ill have any trouble trying them on before I get my pair.

I am pretty certain that in most models Jordan has scaled the sizing down so a 10.5 is now a 10, etc. That's my feeling. I used to buy an 11 in everything, but over the past year I have come to acknowledge I should only buy 11's in 1's, 9's, 10's and 11's where the fit is naturally tighter due to the design of the shoe. 4's and 5's have definitely gone down a 1/2 size for me personally.

I don't think EastBay sells boats son :lol:  :lol:

JK mo. I think I saw a size 18 on the XIII release.

Mai or Ashley can you confirm this?

Yeah they usually release in the larger sizes on the retros but like the Kilroy pack the only shoe that ran big was the Johnny Kilroy all the others stopped at 15 and the NY knick aj1 stopped at 15 so I just like to check because I wana be ready cuz my size goes faster than the smaller sizes and yes EB sells boats bruh HA!

he said the 11s he had (icy bottom) he didnt use the retrobright(thing he was making in the video) so yea it was helpful but doesnt really help his or most of our problems with yellowing transulent soles 

Retr0bright is used on translucent soles. There are 100s of videos on YouTube showing it.

i got these already and i honestly dont mind the quality, the leather isnt great but it never is. 3m on the tongue>>>>

Back
Top Bottom