Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Is it Thursday yet ?? that's when they make the phone calls for these raffles 
tired.gif
FTL near me is waiting until Friday
mean.gif

Sun is out and finally no rain here in VA, but cold as he**. A decent day to bust them out. Also trying something different with the lace locks. Usually I leave them in the box as no one notices them when wearing jeans.
That damn shine reminds me of a Toddlers shoes =x Gonna have to check these in person before i make my mind...

I wonder if it will make any difference to use an actual leather moisterizer on these, maybe it'll take that shine away?

Not that it really matters to me though...

yeah does anyone knwo if ftl will let me use a Plat VIP coupon for this release?
really depends on management. Most don't give a **** but then others tend to act a fool like it's their money. Call the store you plan to get them at and talk to a manager, no one else. Employees will tell you something different most of the time since a good amount of them are clueless about their own store policies. Worst case scenario, act a fool in store and threaten to call corporate if you get some b.s. from them.

Thse look really nice but im gonna stick with my 2000's

Same here. My beat but wearable pair will be fine. Can't get used to the weaker 3M tongue added to the overall cheaper materials but yet higher price for this shoe. I'm ok with the yellowing. If I copped, I'm basically paying an extra $40+ for a nice box.

Good luck to everyone that wants a pair Saturday.

Anybody know how these would fit compared to a pair of Metallic Vs from 07? Only Vs I got :lol:

i'll let you know on friday when my pair comes in. like you, '07 metallics are the only V's in my collection...theyre 9.5 and they fit fine, but a few stated these ran big so i went with a 9 this time around.

just a question...

if somehow I miss out on these in stores and online, how much should i expect to pay for aftermarket prices? Let me be more specific, release weekend prices?

I know if you wait a month or more, prices start to drop.

I've seen a few early releases sell on Ebay at 245, probably around or a little less opening weekend. Prices will drop some too when the small time resellers get their online shipments from the major stores 4-5 days later. Really just a guessing game though. 

For those who might have missed my pictures earlier in the thread and are wondering how they compared to the 2008 CDPs.. here you go.
I picked up a pair of the pre-release 5s on eBay and compared them to the CDP 5s. Here are the photos I took. I took off the lace lock on the CDP so you could tell which one was which. I did note the lace lock on the pre-release was a little darker red than the CDP. 
nerd.gif

hey guys hate to change the shoe like this and theres prob already thread for it but does any have on court pics of mj wearing the black tongue Fire red 5s?

Back
Top Bottom