Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I'm glad FTL is one of the stores that called me .. they give you until 6 pm to go and get your shoe.. everybody else gives you 2 hours only 

Just copped em on HANON SHOP just confused though cause the advertised price is 135pounds but my invoice states 112.50 pounds?
eek.gif

im gonna get a half size down like every other release. doubt these will fit a real TTS.

This. Some of these UK sites get kicks DELIVERED to your door in 1-3 days. 

Sure, you're paying an extra $25.00  (give or take). 

What you're NOT doing is waiting for a stupid tweet to drop, or sitting on some line, etc. 

The convenience, in my opinion, is well worth the additional costs (sucks, but that's where we're at with the sneaker game). 

To each their own though. Happy copping, camping, etc. 
I got hit with a customs bill of $61.18 from END on a previous order that was $350. I got an email from customs and had to give them some information before they released my package.

my boss was asking me about how to cop these since her 12yr old son wants them...i was trying to give her tips on where to cop and what time and even gave her son some help... im passing because i already got the cdp... but wish i can cop the no 23 on the side makes these look close to the OG... i will cop the fire red black tongue... my pair from 06 is mad yellow

So what else is releasing tomorrow? Somebody said something a few pages back about BHM releases?

Last edited:
So what else is releasing tomorrow? Somebody said something a few pages back about BHM releases?

yea lebron, Kobe, and KD BHM so its gonna be a lot of people online, i would say a majority for those but im probably wrong

So is everybody buying into the whole half size down thing?!
Not sure. Talked to two people who already got them early and tried it on, both said they fit perfect, true to size, and identical tothe rest of their shoes in that size. Take it for what's it worth guess we'll all find out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom