Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Oh crap, forgot to go half size down on these, well, hope they won't be too bad........

I'm pretty impressed!!! These are well done IMO

P.S. definitely would go a half size down

Last edited:
Did anyone pick up the jacket? I'd really like one, but for some nylon with a jumpman logo on it doesn't seem like it should cost $150.

Last edited:
How true is this, my pair is in my GF's car and my mall still has pairs left. Someone let me know ASAP. 

Its pretty true. They feel like shells on your feet at True Size. What I mean, is that internally, there is hardly any padding, nothing to really help lock your foot down. It comparison, 2000's I was a 9.5 as well as the pairs from 2006 and a 9 in these feel big. Jordan Brand is made up of a bunch of Trolls. I will be returning them.

Last edited:
Damn, NOW I read about going .5 down in size. Just ordered my usual 10.

Then again, everyone said go down in the WC III and I actually find those a bit tight.

I have weird feet…

Last edited:
How true is this, my pair is in my GF's car and my mall still has pairs left. Someone let me know ASAP. 
Go half size down. Bought two pairs my TTS and .5 down. Tried on my TTS first thinking i'll fit no problem, but I was wrong, NT was right with the consensus these are made big. I went .5 down and still got good room.

Damn, NOW I read about going .5 down in size. Just ordered my usual 10. Then again everyone said go down in the WC III and I actually find those a bit tight.

Exactly, buy your shoe size, people have different width sizes and toe lengths. I have wide feet, so I need the extra half size to make up for that. I normally wear a 10-10.5 so I got a 10.5. It should be perfect, just like the Bred 11s

Partied last night. Got home at 4am central. Overslept. Hit snooze at 6:45. Woke back up at 8:30. One click add to cart cop on EB @ 8:45 am size 10.

All these half size up/down convos has me nervous. Hopefully my 11.5 from NDC fits TTS. Then again WC4 ran big.

Does NDC usually ship on Saturdays? I chose the 2-4 day delivery but need to know because I won't be in the area soon.. :rolleyes

very nice quality pics twnty8!

Pretty cold 10 hour footacton campout for me my feet were freezing. I was taking breaks in the 24 hour restaraunt a few feet away drinking hot choccolate to stay warm. Sat my poland spring water bottle down for a while and the water turned to ice lol. I was ninth in line at footaction and secured my 9.5. Happy I got these and will UNDS them in spring or summer.Congrats to all who copped succesfully
Congrats on coppin' but 10 hours????

I dont even know you but I would've been glad to help out an NTer by coppin' online for you mo. It was madd easy, I did it on my cell while takin' a deuce 
laugh.gif

Just walked into meadows mall in Vegas and copped from finishline. Dude said they had 20+ pairs left. Then passed by Robert Wayne while they were closed n dude inside called me over talkin bout they just got a restock on the bred 13s

Needless to say I robocopped them ***** :smokin

Canceled my finishline online order.

Just walked into meadows mall in Vegas and copped from finishline. Dude said they had 20+ pairs left. Then passed by Robert Wayne while they were closed n dude inside called me over talkin bout they just got a restock on the bred 13s

Needless to say I robocopped them *****
smokin.gif

Canceled my finishline online order.
Which Robert Wayne location, Meadows or Las Vegas Blvd?

Somehow my NDC voucher was refunded from my Bred 11 purchase...needless to say I got these and the 11s for free :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom