Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Yeah I get that, but every size? U don't think they RSVP 3/4 of the stock then leave the other 1/4 for FCFS. I'm just saying the system is flawed. It pisses me off to sit and wait for a tweet, DM in under 5 seconds, not get one...then some dude just shows up and get a pair like nothing. The run around just pisses me off.
I feel your pain bro. I honestly think that the RSVP system is rigged... I have sent DM seconds after notifications and have never received a conformation. Idk why I still try. Big ups to NDC and various UK sites for coming thru on the last few releases.

easy pickup...looks alot better in person

Its definitely NOT supposed to look flat like his pair.

I believe its supposed to be just that TEXTURED.

Difference may be subtle, but noticeable, like flat leather vs. tumbled/pebbled leather.

I posted that picture lol I feel like the one with no texture looks like a repaint lol

like if someone was doing a restoration

I walked into the mall at 4 in the afternoon. Thought about how crazy it would be if they had these. To my surprise, I saw them but it was half a sz. small, copped anyways. Wish it was a sz. 9-9.5 :\

Copped. Don't really feel like posting pics. But yeah it was somewhat easy. This is a classic CW and a classic shoe in general. It was a no brainer must have for me. Glad to have. Now just need the grapes (the first pair of Jordans I've ever owned #need) to feel better about not having the 2011 metallics. Had the 06 metallics and beat to death. Need to get again badly. Anyway hope all NTs who wanted these copped with little to no issue. On the R1s.

I really love the V's, so I might keep my pair...but the leather is really just sad. I don't mind that softer leather they have on the XII's, but this really bums me out. Still one of the best models

Is ntsf still has a fsr? That was the last tweet I saw from em, and i didn't see any tweet from em said these r sold out. Seems everybody got their pairs as well. So in conclusion with this release, u guys think there r just so many pairs around, the "game" died down a little, the thirst was not that strong for these or some other reasons to cause this "easy" cop?

i think some sizes still sitting. just got in from a long night of drinking. looks like Dix sporting goods still has some pairs. get at it for those in the hunt.

Is ntsf still has a fsr? That was the last tweet I saw from em, and i didn't see any tweet from em said these r sold out. Seems everybody got their pairs as well. So in conclusion with this release, u guys think there r just so many pairs around, the "game" died down a little, the thirst was not that strong for these or some other reasons to cause this "easy" cop?

These and the Chicago I's aren't hypebeast colors.

Old heads and sneakerheads are attracted to OG colorways and sneakers that have meaning. Hypebeast could care less about that.

They must be leaders in space age material. so far, not even stone can resist oxidation. 

Maybe they've made something that ages slower, but I don't want to get into the scientific ish lol. 

I bought my daughter some jellies, clear sandals when she was 1, she is now 6 and they are as clear as the day I bought them. It can be done...but the way Physics works, you loose something to gain something. The jellies are very hard and stiff.

i can imagine if they were bumping Trinadad James, right when he says "Hypebeasts we know aboutchea',Don't buy shoes unless they popula'" they be thinking... damn thats my JAM! lol

Yeah it came on. But I was like come on bro these gonna get messed up in less than 1 day. It hurt my soul.

They must be leaders in space age material. so far, not even stone can resist oxidation. 

Maybe they've made something that ages slower, but I don't want to get into the scientific ish lol. 

It's not that difficult. Go look at some OG Questions or cleared soled Reebok Classics.

Also my clear soled black 2010's haven't yellowed yet and I use them all the time for the gym, since I have two pair and they only cost $50.

Also they're numerous stories about fakes not yellowing.

Last edited:
It's not that difficult. Go look at some OG Questions or cleared soled Reebok Classics.

Also my clear soled black 2010's haven't yellowed yet and I use them all the time for the gym, since I have two pair and they only cost $50.

Also they're numerous stories about fakes not yellowing.
i've heard getting them wet also causes faster yellowing. do you only hoop indoors? or you mean gym like work out.

Didn't even expect to cop these, but I got lucky and Finish Line had my size in stock when I woke up. My card was denied twice for some reason, but it worked the third time. Got my confirmation email and now I'm just waiting. I ordered my true 10.5 but from what I'm seeing these run a half-size big. Will I regret not ordering the 10? I was a little hesitant about doing that because my feet are a little wider than average. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Congrats to everyone that got their pair.

After seeing how good the pair I got my girl in the morn looked when she tried them on I decided to go out and hunt a pair down for me. Came across a pair 10.5 (i wear 10) but figured was the only one close to what I wear and considering I went out at around 5 to consider myself lucky and cop anyway. Def a little more space than what I prefer but I'll manage. Maybe see if someone on CL will do a swap. Overall close to a $300 day I didnt expect but oh well my motto this yr is buy it so you dont have regrets later if I didnt. My girl liked her pair so much I caught her later looking at other Js she liked also nline which is def a change cause she only has now 3 pair of sneakers (normally stays in heels)

Back
Top Bottom