Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Damn, maybe I should have went a half size down. 

Called Roosevelt yesterday, and asked the lady if they have and 9.5s and she said they had plenty. Left my house with my girl and got to the mall in 7 minutes, walked in and asked for a 9.5 and the guy said that they didn't have any. 

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. 

cant be happier .. well i could but we all know leather wont be perfect etc

love the lil twenty thirteen on the tongue ...

seriously wishing i had doubled up .. still could through friends .. have 1 pair left FS size 12 (if NT'er needs will give nice price)

these sold out here except for tiny sizes by 10am at most stores ... the hype was real here .. 10am 30+ people in line hoping tickets werent picked up

Decent looking shoe, especially on your feet, but I had to pass. Not worth the msrp for me and with no resale value, I didn't even try. Congratulations to everyone who got them though

Decent looking shoe, especially on your feet, but I had to pass. Not worth the msrp for me and with no resale value, I didn't even try. Congratulations to everyone who got them though

Thats exactly how I feel. I might wear mine today lol

My girl liked her pair so much I caught her later looking at other Js she liked also nline which is def a change cause she only has now 3 pair of sneakers (normally stays in heels)

Mine normally stays in boots and flats. I didn't buy these for her because my pockets won't allow it right now, however, I do catch her checking out my kicks when she's at my house and trying them on whenever she gets the chance. I might have to start getting her some in her size :lol:

Last edited:
anyone who ordered from finishline have their order shipped yet? if its still processing i'm assuming that's a bad sign?

if it hasn't shipped yet, that means your order got cancelled. better be on the look out for a restock.

seriously, its the weekend. I don't know any shipping company that ships on a Sunday and rarely do they ship on Saturdays unless you pay for it. Plus it's the weekend, which doesn't count as a business day for Finishline to be processing orders. You must be new to online shopping.

mine didn't show up in order history. was told by the fnl rep that it won't until it is thru processing???

mine didn't show up in order history. was told by the fnl rep that it won't until it is thru processing???
did you order from their mobile site? they wont show if you did. you can check the status by clicking the link from the order confirmation - that's assuming you got one..

mine shows up in order history on fnl(says processing), but i ordered at 830 am and they had all sizes available which seemed suspect. 

if it hasn't shipped yet, that means your order got cancelled. better be on the look out for a restock.

seriously, its the weekend. I don't know any shipping company that ships on a Sunday and rarely do they ship on Saturdays unless you pay for it. Plus it's the weekend, which doesn't count as a business day for Finishline to be processing orders. You must be new to online shopping.

ive had orders from FNL, EB, NDC that have taken 2 or 3 days to ship. the drop was yesterday i wouldnt be worried yet

lol you're telling me. I'm learning to get over it though. I'm just curious as to which midsole texture is actually the "RIGHT" one lmao

Was each shoe a different prod. date? If the shiny one is anything like the glossy midsole on the 3s, you can use a magic eraser to take off the gloss. Just keep wiping and check to make sure you dont strip the color, only the clear coat.

Happy I spent my hard earned cash for these. I'm happy. ****, I'm happy with every new release. Its just something about having something new that gets me off.

Does anyone else's pair crease easily? I tried these on and I got a crease on the left side of the toe box. I don't mind because shoes are eventually going to crease. However I'm just curious for how long it takes the rest of you guys. 

Back
Top Bottom