Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Yeah I don't see a single thing on the internet about Will Smith involved in any scandal.

I saw something about a potential allegation with a cast member from Fresh Prince.

I just read about it and don’t believe it. That particular costar has basically blamed Will for ruining her life for years and has held little to no accountability for how her career turned out. She comes across as very hard to work with.

But back to the topic, the 2013 retro was pretty trash. Super stiff pleather that wouldn’t break in.

Reactions: ARK
Im not the biggest Grape 5 fan. But I really feel for the ones that are. Ive always been a Will Smith fan but still, this is stupid. I really hope the correct version does come out sooner than later. This reminds me of the pre yellowed KO 1 bs.

Im not the biggest Grape 5 fan. But I really feel for the ones that are. Ive always been a Will Smith fan but still, this is stupid. I really hope the correct version does come out sooner than later. This reminds me of the pre yellowed KO 1 bs.
Those KOs were dope AF.
I like certain 1s with the vintage look so it was cool.

I just read about it and don’t believe it. That particular costar has basically blamed Will for ruining her life for years and has held little to no accountability for how her career turned out. She comes across as very hard to work with.

But back to the topic, the 2013 retro was pretty trash. Super stiff pleather that wouldn’t break in.

Has to be Janet Hubert (the original Aunt Viv) because that's the only one I know that fits that description.

I just read about it and don’t believe it. That particular costar has basically blamed Will for ruining her life for years

That would be a Janet Hubert (OG Aunt Viv) but she’s made that comment, or comments like it in interviews, for years, decades even.

And from what I’ve read her only point is that she got thrown off the show and blames Willl Smith.

From what I understand she was asking for more money and the show said no. She thinks it was Will Smith’s fault for either not sticking his neck out to try and save her or for conspiring to get her sacked.

Also I think she’s said she could have been a pop singer if they hadn’t kicked her off the show (she sings in a few episodes).

But all this is as old as the 90s this wouldn’t be anything new or substantiated.

I feel like nothing is going on with Will Smith and that someone just made a rumor up in the thread.

That would be a Janet Hubert (OG Aunt Viv) but she’s made that comment, or comments like it in interviews, for years, decades even.

And from what I’ve read her only point is that she got thrown off the show and blames Willl Smith.

From what I understand she was asking for more money and the show said no. She thinks it was Will Smith’s fault for either not sticking his neck out to try and save her or for conspiring to get her sacked.

Also I think she’s said she could have been a pop singer if they hadn’t kicked her off the show (she sings in a few episodes).

But all this is as old as the 90s this wouldn’t be anything new or substantiated.

I feel like nothing is going on with Will Smith and that someone just made a rumor up in the thread.

Exactly, I've heard that he released a song months ago and he had a YouTube channel or something along the line but nothing really negative.

Thanks a lot JB. These with original
details have been on my grail list for years and finally they are within reach and you throw a gimmick on it. Thanks. A lot. :smh:

JB shouldnt be manufacturing a "look". The shoes should come new as they are supposed to be then allowing the consumer to decide it. With them pre yellowing and or removing laces with no opportunity to lace them is lame. The pre scuff on the DTRT 4s are lame also. The vintage look of an original 6 have yellowed soles. There is no way I would like that. Not saying thats gonna happen its just an example Im using. A hole in the toe Black infra 6 would not be accepted either. To me this is another gimmick shoe that doesnt deserve it.
Let US decide how we want our shoes to look. Dont do it for us. I guess thats my biggest problem with all this.

20180804_121649.jpg All this Grape5 talk....im busting my 2013 pair out today with my matchy matchy SD padres shirt. Looks like imma have to wait longer for a proper retro.
20180804_162850.jpg

Last edited:
These will sell, be out of stock at or right after release day.
Then JB will make the black grapes with the same ‘no lace hole’ treatment which I’ll cop.

Back
Top Bottom