Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

I know I'm in the minority, but I like this whole tie in with Will and the Fresh Prince. This 5 is different and I'm cool with that.

There are a couple of different schools of thought on Jordans. Some people want the pure OG stuff and some people want Jordan to try something new. This one to me is a combination of both. Old classic with a new edge to it. This forum will mostly get the OG crowd. It's just gonna be that way here. Anyone who loves the grapes could be mad at these. I was too, but these aren't grape 5s. They are a whole new thing.

Maybe Nike/JB are smart to do this. A lot of the older guys who had OG 5s are dads like me now. I don't have time to mess with lacelocks or even tie my shoes when I'm carrying my kids. I like the idea that I can have no lace 5s that are an homage to the first Jordans I ever owned. Great idea to make these in my book.

Cancellation has two L's. Take the first L you got dished earlier and put it in the the word correctly...JK!!! :lol::lol:

Sometimes it's like that on SNKR app... A lot of folks give in after the first hour... But then miraculously sizes pop back up that didn't quite get pushed through the system... Keep refreshing and ya bound to see something...

i think also cancelled orders would cause sizes to randomly pop back up.

Cant even hit on Snkrs anymore lol. There was a time when I was getting a batting at an high percentage.

At 7am, SNKRS app went straight to "Sold Out" for me. I went back to my feed and then into the product page and it showed available again and was able to cop my size a few seconds later. Compared to the 1s, these weren't that hard to get.

if you missed out this morning, keep an eye on lapstone and hammers twitter. theyre about to put the rest of their in-store inventory, online.

lapstone.JPG

Man I could go for a hoagie from wawa
I remember they were damn good when I used to live near philly
They need to open a wawa in Chicago

Did anyone receive an email checkout link from Lapstone for the shoes or the shirt, I did both at exactly 1:30 & still haven’t received anything....

Back
Top Bottom