Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Did anyone receive an email checkout link from Lapstone for the shoes or the shirt, I did both at exactly 1:30 & still haven’t received anything....

theyll send you an invoice later for you to checkout and pay. thats if u got thru and got a pair. i think they fill orders in the order they come in.

theyll send you an invoice later for you to checkout and pay. thats if u got thru and got a pair. i think they fill orders in the order they come in.
Ah, thanks. I thought it would be quicker, like an immediate checkout link, they’re probably doing PayPal invoices right?

Ah, thanks. I thought it would be quicker, like an immediate checkout link, they’re probably doing PayPal invoices right?

i havent copped from them in a while so i honestly forget. but i do remember checking out with paypal when they sent me the invoice. i dont remember if there was other options like straight CC or whatever.

i just seen this on their twitter, if it eases your mind any:

lapstone2.JPG

i havent copped from them in a while so i honestly forget. but i do remember checking out with paypal when they sent me the invoice. i dont remember if there was other options like straight CC or whatever.
I see. Well thanks for the info, did you manage a pair anywhere today? I slept through it all, but was pretty on the fence with the no laces thing, I saw how that purple looked on feet & no I’m chasing them :rofl:

I see. Well thanks for the info, did you manage a pair anywhere today? I slept through it all, but was pretty on the fence with the no laces thing, I saw how that purple looked on feet & no I’m chasing them :rofl:

nah i didnt try for em. i wasnt feeling em. im gonna stick to my grapes with laces. ill take off the laces and rock em without if i ever feel the need :lol:

check my previous post. i edited with a tweet from lapstone. i hope theres stock left for your size when they get to your email order. good luck!!!

I have the same bday as Will Smith! Wish I had these in hand today for my bday shoes.

Happy birthday! I have the same birthday too.
I actually would've won a pair from sns, but my bank declined the charge. It's not a big deal, I still have my 2006 pair

just a word of caution for yall who gonna get invoices from lapstone.......an invoice doesnt mean your pair is guaranteed. they fullfill orders in the order that invoices are paid. so pay ya invoices right away. cause if u wait, ya size might not be there when u decide to go pay.

Happy birthday! I have the same birthday too.
I actually would've won a pair from sns, but my bank declined the charge. It's not a big deal, I still have my 2006 pair

Wow cool. Last pair of grapes I had were the OGs. So these will have to do for now.

Was able to get thru on bodega earlier
Just got shipping
No tax but shipping was $14
$204 shipped not bad

1st review on youtube besides wills vid. Leather looking way better than 2013s

It's a good review. This guy actually gives insights on the shoes that you wouldn't know from looking at the pictures. I'm tired of all the other reviewers that don't give you actual insight on the shoes. Most of them just say the same dumb things that everyone already knows because they want to make a drawn out, long video.

I wanted these and struck out. Was in surgery and everything was sold out by the time I got to my computer. Not too dissatisfied though, I was able to get the bio beige 3 when they dropped. Can't win 'em all.

I wanted these and struck out. Was in surgery and everything was sold out by the time I got to my computer. Not too dissatisfied though, I was able to get the bio beige 3 when they dropped. Can't win 'em all.

What good are nurses if they can't cop shoes for you while you cut?!

Got through on wish a few mins ago, now I gotta find the shirt! Anybody see them online anywhere in a large?

Back
Top Bottom