Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

With all those son of mars and bs hybrids I would have hit up 2 stores in the mall and had 2 lace locks for the free back in the day. Now I scavenge certain things before I sell shoes

So surprised you don’t have a crazy amount of paint chipping....even if the materials were cool that chipping turned me all the way off with those

I don't remember the 06's having paint chipping issues though... or I just got lucky with how I wore them. Same thing with my Fire Red V's from the summer before.. The toe cap is giving me issues but the shoe is in decent shape otherwise.

Damn that tutorial made it look soooo easy. I'm not into customs but I'm really tempted here. Do these fit like Metallic V's from 2016? I'd like to know in case I change my mind and end up getting a pair.

Damn that tutorial made it look soooo easy. I'm not into customs but I'm really tempted here. Do these fit like Metallic V's from 2016? I'd like to know in case I change my mind and end up getting a pair.

dude just simply punched holes. didnt even need to do shaping with the exacto etc. made it look super simple....im tempted to cop a pair and do it now lol

dude just simply punched holes. didnt even need to do shaping with the exacto etc. made it look super simple....im tempted to cop a pair and do it now lol

That's what got me.. the simplicity of just stamping it and done. :lol:

That's what got me.. the simplicity of just stamping it and done. :lol:

me too man. i thought it was gonna be more complicated with neccessary touchups etc. i dont trust myself to have a steady hand while shaping laceholes with an exacto. some are gonna come out janked :rofl:
i might cop a 10.5 off goat and try, depending on what prices lookin like.

Tempted.

tenor.gif

Yeah fact...i'm on vacation in London right now and I went to Niketown. They have em on display and they're odee creased. The leather is soft tho, better than the 13 pair.

I know this is a minor detail, and if you put laces in them by poking holes, then you won’t see this minor detail...

But I hate that it says “West Philadelphia” Lol. Is there anyway to take that out? Minor detail but I don’t like that it says that.

A friend of mine (with wide feet) popped off the stitching thread of the tongue cover by accident because he was trying to squeeze his foot into the shoe lol. I guess surgery is needed to put holes and laces in since the stitching popped off lol

1A779441-46C0-4651-A58D-626677AEAA3B.jpeg
797057E7-C67F-49A6-ACD0-84FF61E69E7A.jpeg
A6A29875-FB40-47CC-AEE4-882E014DA016.jpeg
Comparisons
Leather is def. softer, fatter tongue, little more purple, doesnt feel as stiff, still contemplating putting laces in em or rocking em how they came

BBE53046-151C-4549-94E8-7BE575DB1770.jpeg

Thanks for the comparison pics.

Try without laces first because you can always do the holes later if you want, but once you put the holes in, you can't go back. I've been wearing as is and they are great. They fit pretty firm. Could be tough for people with wider feet.

Thanks for the comparison pics.

Try without laces first because you can always do the holes later if you want, but once you put the holes in, you can't go back. I've been wearing as is and they are great. They fit pretty firm. Could be tough for people with wider feet.

They were hard for me to get on as it jams my foot into the tongue to do so. Im definitely cutting and lacing.

Back
Top Bottom