Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

those pics above look fine, the reason those shoes look like that is because the leather is amazing and very soft, thats definalty not an L, more like a W, cause the quality A+++

nah bruh...i seen no other pairs like that. not even close. thats beyond pre-creases. i dont care how good the leather is....they should never look like somebody did flips and ish in em.

those r just jacked. but it happens tho. homie just got very unlucky.

nah bruh...i seen no other pairs like that. not even close. thats beyond pre-creases. i dont care how good the leather is....they should never look like somebody did flips and ish in em.

those r just jacked. but it happens tho. homie just got very unlucky.

Who's man's is this? G what the hell you mean this is a w. Getcho goofy *** out a here. Krusty krab lookin ***.

All materials came in the mail today; took me 20 minutes.

IMG_6809.JPG
IMG_6810.JPG
IMG_5545.JPG
IMG_9554.JPG
IMG_5874.JPG
IMG_2534.JPG
IMG_3854.JPG
IMG_1118.JPG
Wow, nice work! Those holes look clean and nice. Color me impressed!

Ok ok there we go now we got people thinking it’s just I don’t know how comfortable I am cutting my sneakers.

dang ya standards must be super high cause those still look clean to me lol

Thanks lol. I was being hard on them. They are pretty good its just the toe cap is separating and the air unit is foggy. In my sneaker experience this means they could fall apart if I'm not careful and wearing them in the rain is a NO. On V's the sort of good thing is that there is some stitching at the toe so even if its separated you can get away with some wear.

Thanks lol. I was being hard on them. They are pretty good its just the toe cap is separating and the air unit is foggy. In my sneaker experience this means they could fall apart if I'm not careful and wearing them in the rain is a NO. On V's the sort of good thing is that there is some stitching at the toe so even if its separated you can get away with some wear.

You must have hardly worn those. The white rubber part on the toe is still very white. I have a hard time keeping that part white even on 3 year old shoes.

You must have hardly worn those. The white rubber part on the toe is still very white. I have a hard time keeping that part white even on 3 year old shoes.

I wore them enough from what I can remember lol; it depends on the definition of hardly though. I guess I got a little lucky with storing or something.

i remember when those 06s were tough to get... i had to go through a journey to cop a pair... ended up getting rid of them when the 2013 pair released

those 06's need retired and replaced with the 18's ASAP. 18's are much btr , i have had all 3. 18 the best imo! (quality wise) 06 were the reighning champs tho lol

I waited a good 4-6 hours at FA for a midnight release for my pair lol. The line was insane.. I think I was like 80 something lol.

Back
Top Bottom