Air Jordan 5 Retro - Laney Blue and Yellow

I like the blue joints. Got a golden state snap back my moms gave me a few years ago I never worn.. might just cop these to wear with that hat... haven't done that in years... lol

These would look pretty dope with the RL Ski double knit sweater...

20190113_150212.jpg

https://solecollector.com/news/2019...ney-varisity-maize-varsity-royal-release-date

Release Date for the 2019 'Laney' Air Jordan 5s Has Been Pushed Back
The anticipation builds.
BY RILEY JONES
19 HOURS AGO
SHARE TWEET

Air Jordan 5 Retro "Laney"

Image via Nike
It's been quite some time since the "Laney" Air Jordan 5 was available at retail and while that will remain true for the foreseeable future, the Retro+ colorway is said to be inspiring a new duo of releases in 2019.

According to @py_rates, two Air Jordan 5 JSP "Laney" colorways will drop in January. Switching things up from the 2000 version's white-based upper, these two styles will instead use maize and royal blue-dominant designs. Based on the renderings provided, grey midsoles and liners will compliment the looks, which are finished off with white laces.

Originally released in 2000 and retroed 2013, the "Laney" Air Jordan 5 takes its colors from Michael Jordan's Emsley A. Laney High School, where he famously failed to make the varsity hoops team as a sophomore.

Expect these new "Varsity Maize" and "Varsity Royal" Air Jordan 5 JSP "Laney" colorways to drop in January 2019.

Air Jordan 5 JSP "Laney"
Release Date: 02/02/19
Color: Varsity Royal/Light Charcoal-Varsity Maize
Style #: CD2720-400
Price: $200

*LEAK ALERT*:@Jumpman23 will be dropping a pack of Air Jordan 5 Laney JSPs in January 2019. The pack will feature a Yellow pair and a Blue one.
What do you make of these Air Jordan 5 Laney's? Do you prefer these or the OGs? Let us know in the comments below.#NoMoreSecrets pic.twitter.com/wbpDbCMlzK

— py_rates (@py_rates) June 22, 2018
UPDATE (1/18): Official images of the new "Laney" Air Jordan 5 Retro in men's sizing. The release date is currently pegged for Jan. 26

UPDATE (01/23): The release date of the 2019 "Laney" Air Jordan 5 has been pushed back. According to Foot Locker and Finish Line's official release calendars, the pair is now slated to hit stockists on Feb. 2.

Image via Nike

UPDATE (01/04): According to Eastbay's launch calendar, the updated "Laney" Air Jordan 5 will now release on Saturday, Jan. 26 for $200. Take a look at GS sizes of the sneaker below and stay tuned for more as the drop date approaches.

Back
Top Bottom