Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

Got my call, not suprised as many are saving for the 11s. Can't wait to see these in person.

where can i get oval laces that are as close to the laneys / etc as possible? NDC?

The Nike stores by me carries them. Or online through ebay I've had luck.
thanks! ill give NDC a shot and if that bombs ill try my local nike store.

would you happen to know the length by any chance? figured i might as well ask before i un-lace mine and measure them lol

passing on these, all my previous Vs have aged poorly. I can never keep that white, front toe cap from going horribly yellow. Good luck to all.

Think i'm going to pass on these and wait for the Georgetown's, good luck to everyone else though!

Got my size 13 on lock with the call this afternoon.  Looking forward to getting them on Saturday morning.  Good luck to everyone coming for them.  This should be a b.s. free release.  Everyone either spent on the Easter line today or is stashing for next weekend with the pros and the 11's

this $190+tax price point is ridiculous....... it's the only thing that got "remastered". I blame resellers.

Last edited:
this $190+tax price point is ridiculous....... it's the only thing that got "remastered". I blame resellers.

It is ridiculous.

$250+tax for the Laser 4 was even more of a joke.

Resellers stuck it to people twice. First by their prices, NOW by JB prices. Even if resellers stopped, the prices are already ruined.

Last edited:
It is ridiculous.

$250+tax for the Laser 4 was even more of a joke.

Resellers stuck it to people twice. First by their prices, NOW by JB prices. Even if resellers stopped, the prices are already ruined.
A year ago at 160 retail youd probably be paying upwards of 270 resell...now atleast no one smart is trying to resell these so you can get for 200...

Back
Top Bottom