Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

Can't wait till tomorrow. I got 2 calls for my size. 5s are my favorite from the 1-14 lineup. Hope everyone eats with ease

Anyone else notice the pic Nike used on twitter shows the icy sole as having a gray tint to it rather than the blue tint?

**edit** after going to the link, I guess they are using the original shoe in the tweet?

Last edited:
Wow, I just got the email notification from Sheikh for their Burbank location.....but it is at least 35 miles away.

That's good you got hooked up. What store are they doing that type of raffle? Seems a bizarre way to do it. I am nervous about next weeks raffle, I may have to hit up 5-6 malls to have shot. I think Sharpstown will get the most pairs.
That's how Willowbrook Mall does their raffles. It's mostly to hook up this sneaker spot in South Orange with hella pairs then flip them at markup and they get a bustdown on some of the profits

dang i knew i was gonna win the raffle lol. yea demand for this is low because of the 11's, still not sure if i'm gonna claim my pair lol.

That's how Willowbrook Mall does their raffles. It's mostly to hook up this sneaker spot in South Orange with hella pairs then flip them at markup and they get a bustdown on some of the profits

Where is South Orange? All I need is one employee that is willing to be greased to reserve 1 pair at every release! I used to have a hookup at finishline but they ended up going into real estate.

I want these but I can't see myself paying 190+ cook county tax for a all white jordan brand shoe.

Last edited:
These are clean. Passed on the '00 version a number of times, but looks like I won the raffle so these will be had. :smokin

Did they change the box from before,I notice in 1 of the vids it comes with the retro 6 box

seems since the french blue flop JB has cut down on its production or so it seems...i've noticed its alot harder now to get any of em online like they are super sought after but if you go around the mall they be sitting that whole day and into middle of the week...good luck to all who are wanting these!

Back
Top Bottom