Air Jordan 5 White/ Varcity Red/ Obsidian

taggpoppernj

Banned
Came across these today, not sure if this was posted or not. I don't go on Nike Talk as often as I used to. Not too crazy about these.  Looks like the white is Patent leather.. SMH, when will JB ever learn.

Came across these today, not sure if this was posted or not. I don't go on Nike Talk as often as I used to. Not too crazy about these.  Looks like the white is Patent leather.. SMH, when will JB ever learn.

the other thread didnt say obsidian though. So these are red, white, and blue??? Im good on these. EASY PASS. 

the other thread didnt say obsidian though. So these are red, white, and blue??? Im good on these. EASY PASS. 

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Yea These Have Obsidian In Them...

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Yea These Have Obsidian In Them...

I own a pair of non-U.S. release V's in patent leather and it actually fits the shoe just fine. Once you see these in person you will probably think differently.

I own a pair of non-U.S. release V's in patent leather and it actually fits the shoe just fine. Once you see these in person you will probably think differently.

Back
Top Bottom