Air Jordan 6 “3M Reflective Infrared”

But you the quality on these overall is better than OG infrared 6 that just released. Not as mass produced also. All 3m shoes I owned were nice. 3m 3's, green bean 5's. These next on my list.

But you the quality on these overall is better than OG infrared 6 that just released. Not as mass produced also. All 3m shoes I owned were nice. 3m 3's, green bean 5's. These next on my list.

Wait, how you going to say that he quality on these is better then the black/infrared ??? :lol:

Don’t know how I feel about the all 3M. However, I think these are better than the Infrared 23s a few years ago.

....Can we please get the White/Infras w/ NA please?

They're for my girl, the shy pinks. She'd hardly wear them and she weighs a buck ten
If that matters?

The only thing that matters is that its been 10 years.. the rest is the risk you're willing to take.

Screenshot_20190309-200053.png

This says April. Since when is April the summer? I want 2 pairs, but April? That's too damn soo with the 4s dropping in man. Wtf?

Those 8s are okay but don’t do a whole lot for me. Was planning on getting the reflective cardinals but after seeing the newest pics of the “ray allen” 7s i’m gonna get those instead. Still getting the reflective 6s though those are completely fire

At $225 a pop, I can see some discounts happenin. The 6 may sell a lil better with NA, but they’re all a stretch. The regular versions would’ve sold better. All reflective kicks typically hang around retail and below.

Will definitely try to cop at release, and then if they hit sale I'll price adjust or cop again and return the drop day pair.

Regardless, I love 'em :nthat:

My exact move I’m trying to pull on these tinker maxes... need to snipe when I see another $160 ish sale

Yeah, on the Tinker AM 3s I'll do half price, but with 2 pairs of Anni AM1s and a pair of GR Tinker 3s I'm pretty set on both the model and the CW otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom