Air Jordan 6/17 Countdown Pack - White/Red Air Jordan XX3 - Gentry Humphrey - VIDEO - UPDATED PT 3

Just saw part II
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at Gentry talking about going to the hood. Knowing got damn well he has no hoodaffiliation.

^ What up Joe,

The hat is from a brand named "Just Live" or "JSTLV".

MaZe

yo maze, tell gentry that we wanna c michaels collection...his collection was gansta but i can only imagine mj's!! His closet has to be spilling withjordans!

^ I couldn't even begin to fathom that....

Also, FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH PART II.

MaZe

MaZe, Dog u did a great job man. like the is journalism at its best. U got gentry to answer all the questions some of us wanted to know, as well as gave ussome insight into who he was. Now i know why that man is the way he is. But man keep up the good work. I enjoy your kickz and the city segment i look forwardto them. So props to u, and that is the way to represent our culture in a positive, articulate, and correct manner.

Maze all i can say is wow Homie. I appreciate the interview and the info. Keep it coming. Next im lookin for your interview with the man himself!

"More better", "Grow the business". This is the guy in charge of Jordan Brand? Gentry is a tool. Period! Everything wrong with the businesshas been his doing. Tinker, MJ himself, and a decent factory to produce the shoe and you're set.
Does it take an Einstein to release a retro just like the original? SERIOUSLY, if you want JB to do well, all you have to do is release retros that look andfeel just like the original. There's nothing to it. Put me in charge, damnit.

Thanks for the vids Maze. It's an interesting and insightful look into the mind of a fool. I almost spit my drink out when he said that #*@ about how hehad to balance satisfying the shareholders and preserving the sanctity...as if the two are mutually exclusive. What an idiot.
Anyway, just to be clear Maze, you still haven't gotten to the tough questions correct? That's part 3 I hope.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

MaZe, Dog u did a great job man. like the is journalism at its best. U got gentry to answer all the questions some of us wanted to know, as well as gave us some insight into who he was. Now i know why that man is the way he is. But man keep up the good work. I enjoy your kickz and the city segment i look forward to them. So props to u, and that is the way to represent our culture in a positive, articulate, and correct manner.
Thank you very much sir.

Anyway, just to be clear Maze, you still haven't gotten to the tough questions correct? That's part 3 I hope.

Yes the tougher questions have yet to come.

MaZe

Maze, I almost want to get banned off of NT every time I see one of your videos, because you are the mother#^&**** %*@. Hey man, question, what happens tothe kicks after you make the videos??? are they yours to keep??? Sell me your grapes.

good work maze and thanks for the vid.
laugh.gif
at gentry callin himself superman and talkin bout goin to the hood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

maZe...

anymore info on the brand Just Live? i havent been able to find anything online.
It is a Small lifestyle/skate brand out of LA. Might have to do some digging on that one....

Thanks again for all the support fellas. I updated the first post with Part III.

Peace.

MaZe

Back
Top Bottom