Air Jordan 6 "Black Cat" To Release 12/31/16

No clue, but it blows my mind that someone actually approved this pair to be released :smh:

Nevermind bruhs. I think i'm changing my mind on these after seeing this early on feet pic

Straight..................Fish Net Fia 
roll.gif
hahahahhaahahahha

[emoji]128565[/emoji] ^^literally disgusted by that broads bunions though, she needs to shave them beasts tf down. Or @ the very least ,keep some stupid thick socks over em for the remainder of her life .

That broad you refer too is actually a man, my former uncle Bruce now referred to as Caitlyn

All joking aside, damn those perforations, damn them, worse than the bunions

Fish nets>Black Cat 6's

Last edited:
Needs a blackout those white hits look off to me either do it all black or come up with better than white panels, at least its a simple custom to get em black.

6s always reminded me of boots but this pair especially gives me a boot vibe

Last edited:
6s always reminded me of boots but this pair especially gives me a boot vibe
Yeah with the perforations and the 3m laces these are really boot-like. The leather on these is nice too I read. You know, the excess holes don't bother me at all. They are jarring at first but I think it makes the whole thing consistent and bit stylish. I was comparing it in pictures to the Hornets 6 coming out soon and I think they're both dope shoes. These can be rocked with anything.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Ppl will come around to these. I know I'm copping. I also think the hood will love this one

I was in already because of my love for the 6 but the Sneakerfiles video has me really looking forward to these.

Liked the 3m hints. Feel like if the toe was plain it would've came out nicer. But that tie just looks like a blacked out cheese grater

lol no
And usually new releases have the qs label so you can't use discounts because they want as much money as they can get before these hit discount
So it's just a cop out sometimes then? Hmmmm, dirty but smart. You know both my AJ31 Fine Print and Shattered Backboard were labeled as QSs at Footlocker, yet the FPs went fairly quick while the SBBs are sitting everywhere and able to be discounted. I guess you gotta get a feel to see between the lines.

Of course if these are sitting I'd rather get on discount. Like them but 6s aren't my favorite Jordan.

Last edited:
lol no
And usually new releases have the qs label so you can't use discounts because they want as much money as they can get before these hit discount

Correct, no discounts for QS coded shoes at Footlocker for the first two weeks.
After that, if these are still in stock you can use a discount to purchase them.

Back
Top Bottom