Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

These joints are pure fire any one that thinks otherwise thanks in advanced for making these an easy cop for me

Jordan Brand Is BACK !

Black and Carolina blue is my fav colorways for Jay's I can't help but cop each time but I'm a panthers fan so I'm biased lol

Why do people complain bout the 2014 infrareds quality it's not that bad imo way better than the varsity reds from a few years prior

Why do people complain bout the 2014 infrareds quality it's not that bad imo way better than the varsity reds from a few years prior
They were not better. I've owned the 2000, 2010 and 2014 pairs. My earlier comment was in regard to the upper. The nubuck was very stiff and scuffed easier than the long haired nubuck on the 2010 pair. Many have recently taken back their comments about the 2010 pair because of the 2014 pair. Neither touch the 2000 tho.

2010 pair attracted way too much lint and yellowed too quickly 2000 pair was best but 2014 was more durable and looked better imo mine still look brand new while my 2010 with less wears look homeless

Since I love VIs I might have to get these, but I might wait and get them on a nice discount

I'm in

They were not better. I've owned the 2000, 2010 and 2014 pairs. My earlier comment was in regard to the upper. The nubuck was very stiff and scuffed easier than the long haired nubuck on the 2010 pair. Many have recently taken back their comments about the 2010 pair because of the 2014 pair. Neither touch the 2000 tho.

Yes, 2014's were better. See how opinions go?

That was suede, in addition to the colors being off.

I'm sure they'll step up comfort on the new retros, most newer retros since the "remastered" program have been comfortable

Back
Top Bottom