Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

yeah definitely can’t be reppin the ops side. :emoji_sleepy:

naw, I’m just catching up on some pairs I haven’t been able to get, or pairs I’ve sold and trying to get back. Just general release OG colorways. It’s all nostalgia really. Plus I’m trying to build my air max collection. Always wanted to do it, might as well since I’m a little older. Kind of enjoying them to be honest. I’ve always been into Jordan’s, for a long time, actually. Resold my collection, bought back, resold again 2 years ago to get some furniture. Getting over jordans in a lot of ways. But in other words, I’m broke. I can’t buy everything. Yadadamean

At this rate they just need to let us know why they keep delaying them. Is it Coronavirus is it quality control issues or are they just ducking with us because they didnt anticipate the hype???? We deserve answers!!

Yeah, it’s with the shipments coming from overseas. I’m sure it’s being ran through some type of quarantine and what not. If it’s being shipped to the states, you already know security is going to be heavy. I could be wrong

B944B551-8792-44EA-8C05-1972496F7AE1.png

Why do 23isback got these releasing April 1st ? I thought the hare 6s drop the same day on the 11th

Back
Top Bottom